How Men Started The Power Game And Women Brought An End To It: The Video Shows It All #CloseTheGap

Posted on March 25, 2013 in CLOSE THE GAP

Women have, for quite some time now, transgressed the rules that chained and constrained them to stereotypes. The woman of today can stand up for herself. Why then, this gap in our perceptions about the two genders? Will we take even longer to wake up to the woman of today?

Youth Ki Awaaz is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.

The Myth of Male Power: Why Men are the Disposable Sex
Please read this too

• Why Should I Carry Pepper Sprays? Is Being A Woman A Crime? | Youth Ki Awaaz
  • Raj

Seriously read the book

It is written by mild mannered humanist not some chauvinist pig.