Ignored By The Administration, Acid Attack Victim Requests For Help

Tweet
Add an opinion

We told you about the story of Chanchal Paswan in a post yesterday; in case you missed it, please click here to view.

Today, we have a video footage of the victim herself requesting for your help. Watch below and please share as much as you can so that we can strengthen the voice of Chanchal to create pressure on the administration to act swiftly and help her get justice for the barbaric crime.

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

4 comments

1. Pingback: Acid Attack Victim Wants Death Penalty For Perpetrators! | Youth Ki Awaaz

2. Anuj goswami

I wish speedy recovery for Chanchal and strongly feel that the brutes who pour acid on her face should be severely punished as per law of the land. A moving vedio clip.

3. lakshya joshi

I am really touched by this message of her as well as, very angry on these types of criminals , who don’t know the worth of human life

Type to Search

See all results