Ignored By The Administration, Acid Attack Victim Requests For Help

Posted on March 6, 2013 in Society, Video, Video Volunteers

We told you about the story of Chanchal Paswan in a post yesterday; in case you missed it, please click here to view.

Today, we have a video footage of the victim herself requesting for your help. Watch below and please share as much as you can so that we can strengthen the voice of Chanchal to create pressure on the administration to act swiftly and help her get justice for the barbaric crime.

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.

lakshya joshi

I am really touched by this message of her as well as, very angry on these types of criminals , who don’t know the worth of human life

Sugat Hari Rastogi

I respect both the girls and salute their bravery.

Anuj goswami

I wish speedy recovery for Chanchal and strongly feel that the brutes who pour acid on her face should be severely punished as per law of the land. A moving vedio clip.

• Acid Attack Victim Wants Death Penalty For Perpetrators! | Youth Ki Awaaz
  • Similar Posts