Here’s An Opportunity For Startups: Nurture Talent Presents Startup Yatra Mobile Edition

Tweet
Add an opinion

Startup Yatra is organized by Nurture Talent Academy, India’s 1st institute for entrepreneurs. In its current edition, the focus is on mobile domain, where 25 startups will visit the offices and meet mobile Gurus of Makemytrip, Mapmyindia, Inoxapps, Techahead, Shephertz in Delhi NCR and SMSCountry, Apalya, Satnav, Cloudpact in Hyderabad. Each session is unique in its own ways, with focus on a topic related to mobile – marketing, monetization, distribution, sales and app development.

startup yatra

The aim is to have a right mix of knowledge sharing and networking for all participating startups, with added opportunities of peer reviews and feedback. The program enables startups, professionals and students to meet experts as well as see their offices, learn about their operations and in a way aspire to become big like the successful companies they visit.

In the previous month’s programs of Startup Yatra, over 500 startups attended the 12 sessions conducted by successful entrepreneurs and investors.

Startup Yatra Mobile will be held from 18-21st July in Delhi NCR and 25-28th July in Hyderabad. Registrations are open now and you can avail of a special partner discount of 40% on session charges by using discount code “Nurture partner“. Please visit www.startupyatra.com for more details. Let the journey begin!

Tweet
Add an opinion
Like us on FB?  

Disclaimer: Youth Ki Awaaz is an independent, non-partisan media platform. The views of our writers don't necessarily represent the views of the platform. If you disagree with anything we publish, please send us an alternative view, or comment and register your disagreement. Know more about how Youth Ki Awaaz works.

Join the conversation

Type to Search

See all results