Here’s How You Can Use Your Music Skills To Become A Teaching Artist #Opportunity

Posted on July 8, 2013 in Specials

Music Basti has opened applications for musicians as Teaching Artists for 2013-14! This year, the team of 15 selected musicians from Delhi will also have the opportunity to receive 1 week of training with MIMA Music from Brooklyn New York, at the end of July 2013 in New Delhi!

Music Basti Logo

Teaching Artists will join our team of musicians working with children through innovative community based music projects in New Delhi. Applications close July 15th, 2013.
APPLY here: www.musicbasti.org/apply.

MB Posters 2013 06 03 Final-1

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.