Are All Politicians Corrupt? Are You Corrupt?: Here’s The Reaction Of Jaipur’s Youth To Such Questions

It’s always easy to judge, blame and form opinions, but is that all what is required to bring about a change? Is corruption really a synonym to Politics?

In this Vox pop, ‘Known But Untold‘ let’s see what Jaipur youth has to say about Politics. Young Facilitators Shivangi and Gaurav, who are currently working with Pravah Jaipur Initiative-a youth development organization, have tried to demystify the perception which young people have about Politics.

“My Space: My Unmanifesto” campaign is a process that can become a metaphor for youth to learn about and participate actively in all the chapters of the political process, a way of experiencing the entire book of democracy and be politically active throughout the year and not only on the day of election.