Meet The Man With Half A Million Secrets: This Video Will Take You On An Emotional Roller Coaster

Posted on September 6, 2013 in Video

Have you heard about this amazing website called PostSecret is an ongoing community mail art project, created by Frank Warren, in which people mail their secrets anonymously on a homemade postcard. Select secrets are then posted on the PostSecret website, or used for PostSecret’s books or museum exhibits.

“Secrets can take many forms – they can be shocking, or silly, or soulful.” Frank Warren, the founder of, shares some of the half-million secrets that strangers have mailed him on postcards. Watch this amazing short video where Frank Warren talks about how he started it and how it has become a project of great emotional value to many people accross the world.

Youth Ki Awaaz is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.

Ruchika Airon

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing this. Amazing concept but what’s most amazing is how by helping others you end up helping yourself.