I Am Nirbhaya. I Know No Fear. I Will Stop You From Stopping Me To Live The Way I Want

Posted on December 16, 2013 in Featured, Video Volunteers

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit a contribution too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or submit a photo or video.

• Questions We Need To Be Asking Ourselves Today, On The 16th Of December | Youth Ki Awaaz
  • Tarun Matteda

Today 16th of Dec,..Its been exactly 1 yr since the incident happened ..and nothing much happened except on the paper
    things were more or less the same
    we Need change in the mindset of the people n more awareness

Read the message #iamfearless watch the video and share

Abhinita Mohanty

Wow! Amazing video…..Be fearless…..Rape is a crime, a violation of private space, that is. body but in no way is it associated with your ‘honour’…..HONOUR has nothing to do with rape!