LGBTQI Speak Of Their Inspiring Struggle For Equal Rights Through These Powerful Picture Messages

By CREA:

Would you support SC ruling on Section 377? Go through these picture messages and then decide.

Photography and Interviews by Rebecca Swan (www.rebeccaswan.com), for CREA publication Free and Equal

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award-winning and India's largest online platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz - share your opinions and get heard.

Abhinita Mohanty

Its amazing…..There is so much positiveness in these people during such times

rakesh

i was nice to read your article on lgbt. i think they should get justice and identity in real world.

• Daily Feminist Cheat Sheet
  • Diksha

All the best!! We are with you in this fight! Wish you luck!

• *late breaking* Welcome to Monday! ~ 6th January 2014!!! | feminaust ~ for australian feminism
  • Must Read Cheat Sheet |
  • Continued focus on India |
  • LGBTQI Speak Of Their Inspiring Struggle For Equal Rights Through These Powerful Picture Messages
  • Similar Posts