LIVE BLOG: The Lok Sabha 2014 Results, Analysis and Debate

Posted on May 16, 2014 in Featured, Politics at Play, YouthElect2014

The great Indian elections of 2014 are finally coming to a conclusion. After a tough fight between Narendra Modi led BJP, Rahul Gandhi led Congress and Arvind Kejriwal led Aam Aadmi Party, the wait is finally over. Social media, as always, has been buzzing with debates, discussions and critique of the elections; and now fret not – as we bring to you a live blog with fresh youth perspective on the election results as they happen… you can join in the comments below.

YouthKiAwaaz

YouthKiAwaaz.com is an award winning, India's largest online and mobile platform for young people to express themselves on issues of critical importance. This article has been written by a Youth Ki Awaaz Journalist/Contributor. You can submit an article too. Click here to write for Youth Ki Awaaz, or to submit a photo or a video.

Smriti Irani leading in Amethi spells surprise for Congress on their stronghold seats. But, Maneka Gandhi is trailing in Pilibhit too. Leads are subject to change within minutes.

Tanuj Mittal

Looks like today Congress era is going to end and Modi era to begin.
Today it will be called a ‘Modi’fied nation after the results.

• Live blogging The Indian Lok Sabha Election 2014 Results · Global Voices
  • sukanya sarkar

in kolkata
    BJP 4
    CONG – 3
    TMC – 32
    LEFT – 3

Tushar

Punjab snubs Modi. Will Modi return the favor?

• How BJP Managed A Sweeping Win, And Congress Was Crushed In The 2014 Elections
  • Similar Posts