We are recruiting!
Youth Ki Awaaz is a startup filled with young, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals, ready to learn, unlearn and relearn. We believe in being quick decision makers, swift in assessing problems and analysing tough situations, and prompt in addressing issues which young people feel for.
Youth Ki Awaaz has created a niche in new media – a very unknown and unheard of startup sphere back in 2008 when we started out.
We believe in introspection and thus ask you to answer the following questions before you head on to the jobs we are offering:
- Do you believe that the youth has the power of change the way issues have been dealt with in the past?
- Do you believe that journalism needs to be reformed and more citizen participation is required in the media?
- Do you believe that collaboration is better than competition?
- Do you have a knack for social media and online journalism?
- Do you like to work hard? And party harder?
- Good writing and editing experience in school/college/post graduation/work place.
- People management skills
- Professional writing skills for communication
- Fast learning attitude
- A knack for journalism, social media and content creation + curation.
- Daily editing + writing
- Managing a team of under 20 reporters
- Assigning daily topics and content ideas
- Coordinating with fellow editors on content and collaborating with them on exclusives
- Leading research and investigations
- Past experience in space or online ad selling (or any kind of good sales experience)
- Understanding of how the online advertising model works
- Understanding of spendings on e-marketing tools
- Have a hunger for growth and better results by the weeks
- Work in coordination with different clients and deliver achievable results
- Ad space selling
- Creating and executing user engagement strategies for brands and organizations
- Partnering with youth brands looking at mass youth outreach
- Create and execute marketing and growth strategy
How to apply?
If the above opportunities interest you, then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short bio about yourself (40 words) and which position you wish to apply for.