Contact Us

Thanks for visiting us. We’d like to make sure that you reach out to us in the best way possible, like we reach out to you everyday. Thus, we try to make it as easy as possible for you to connect with us. You can either connect with us via various social networking options, or email us at [email protected] Alternatively you can use the contact form present at the end of this page.

Connect with us on:

1) Facebook @ http://facebook.com/youthkiawaaz

2) Twitter @YouthKiAwaaz [http://twitter.com/YouthKiAwaaz]

3) Grab our RSS Feed @ http://feeds.feedburner.com/youthkiawaaz

6 comments

by Oldest
by Best by Newest by Oldest
1

i liked youth's initiatives in social problems

2

Hello, I am from Kamala Nehru College. On the 14th-15th September, 2011 we are having our annual Journalism Festival. We would like to invite someone from Youth Ki Awaaz as a speaker for our sessions. Our theme for this year is "New Media- an augmented reality". If interested kindly email me your contact number or email id.

3

A GIRL IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION DUE TO BRAIN ATTACKING MACHINE OR TECHNIQUE. CONTOL EMOTION ETC

4

Hi,

I am a dentist by qualification, but within no time realized that like 90% of India I was in the wrong profession and then chose to act like the remaining 10%; I switched my career . Dentistry required me to think in straight lines, whereas my thoughts always go on a tangent therefore could never find a sync. I am looking for a job that lets me exploit the right side of my brain to the fullest, as structural thinking and thought process bores me and is clearly not my forte. I am a voracious reader, an avid writer with a keen interest in photography. I would like to know if I can work with your organization in any capacity.

Regards

Mayuri Sinha

5

Hi, I m amirah m a muslim girl dng m graduation final yr m in love sumone but m family is not accept us they want to i ll marriage other guy . but i not wanna i have 5 yers ago relationship wid m love i would not leave hand of him ,he is also a muslim guy ... please help me how to convene m family for this, they has a issue in family never done love marriage that way m family members has emotionally blackmail to me ... please help me i wanna help of yours .

6

YOUTH FORUM NEPAL would like to join hands with Youth Ki Awaz. Please anyone here, could email us at: [email protected] or [email protected]

BIJAY BIST

By 

Sign In

Don't want to log in right now? Submit here.