A TRIBUTE

candle vigil
 YOUTH KI AWAAZ pays a TRIBUTE to all those who fought the terror attack in
Mumbai to make us feel safe; to those who fought endlessly and selflessly and to those, who without second thoughts laid down their lives for the safety of this nation and the people; and a tribute to those innocent lives lost, who couldn’t see the sun of the morning, who lost their lives to the storm which should have never come this way. 
MAY GOD REST THEIR SOUL IN PEACE AND GIVE THEIR FAMILIES THE COURAGE TO OVERCOME THE NEVER ENDING PAIN.
Smoke rises from the Taj Hotel in Mumbai November 27, 2008. Gunmen killed at least 80 people in a series of attacks in India's financial capital Mumbai and troops began moving into one of two five-star hotels on Thursday where Western hostages were being held, local television said. REUTERS/Arko Datta (INDIA) - RTXAZZ1
REUTERS/Arko Datta
They stepped out with a promise to their loved ones,
“I will be back” were their last words,
Their motive was clear- selflessness and safety,
To all those who feared terror.
They fought the night, the next morning, and so on,
They were the true sons of the soil to which they belong,
Their eyes in vengeance, they moved ahead,
Fighting the terror which we all dread.
Little did they know, this was their life’s mission,
To save us and give us the strength that they earned,
And leave us all with a sigh of relief,
their last thoughts would have certainly been
Ab tumhare hawale VATAN saathiyon,
Kar chale hum fida jaan-o-tann saathiyon,
Ab tumhare hawale VATAN saathiyon”
Pay your tribute. Post your views.
YOUTH KI AWAAZ.
  1. rohan

i truly appreciate the work u r doing

2. Anshul Tewari

Thanks alot Rohan. Hope to see you as a regular reader. Do subscribe.

Anshul

3. Richa

Hi,

I am Richa from SiliconIndia. I am also an avid blogger for a while now and participating actively in Indian blogosphere. I read your blog posting and found them very interesting and informative. We would love to see a copy of your blogs posted here, whenever you are posting it on blogger.com. Here are some of the benefits of posting your blogs here:

We have a strong community of 1 Million professionals
    Best blogs of 2008 to be published in a book "SiliconIndia bLoG PrinT"
    Best blog to be printed in SliconIndia & SmartTechie magazines each month
    Chance to be featured on homepage everyday
    There are 10,000 active bloggers who participate in active blogging

We appreciate your community initiative here and in helping build a more powerful India! Also, if you have any ideas or want to volunteer to help for SiliconIndia, we would be more than excited to get your help. Pls mail me back at richa@siliconindia.com with your suggestions and feedback.

Richa
    Blog Editor – SiliconIndia
    http://blogs.siliconindia.com/

4. kiran

Dear Fellow Indian Blogger,

Can you please show Your Support for Project India
    by displaying the “Project India Badge” on your
    Blog or Orkut or Myspace pages.

You can read on how to do this at the following
    link – http://projectindia.in/badge.php

Thanks

5. kayla

great blog. I wish you the best and I look forward to reading more from you

6. P7 News Channel

P7 has started a new show called "Salaam Mumbai" on the anniversary of 26/11 terrorist attack. The show has started from 18th Nov till 26th Nov. 2009 daily at 8.00 p.m.

This show is focussing on issues related to terrorism, mumbai's undieng spirit for anti-terrorism and unity against all odds. This is a fully research based show where anchors, reporters are presenting facts, figures which are important for every Mumbaikar to know. With this we spread the feeling of unity, want to strengthen our bonds despite all odds and showing terrorism that we fight against it.

By Sartaj aziz

By Geetika Gaurav

By Submitted anonymously