BI-WEEKLY POLL RESULTS: Should there be a ban on organistaions like Bajrang Dal, VHP and Jamat-e-Islam?

Posted on November 8, 2008 in Politics

Two weeks back I had put up my bi-weekly poll question: Should there be a ban on organisations like Bajrang Dal, VHP and Jamat-e-Islam?

After a series of voting the following were the results:
57% people believe that YES, there should be a ban on all three organisations,
14% believe that NO ban should be put on any organistaion,
14% believe that they CAN’T SAY as to what should be done,
while rest of the 14% say that the ban should be on A FEW but NOT ALL organisations.

Well, after these results, we can see a clear difference in the mindset of people, while a majority believe that there should be a strict ban on all three, a minority believes that no ban on any organisation must be put. There is also a fraction which believes that ban should not be put on all three, but a few; and there are people who seem to be unaware of the issue.
We have seen a series of violence by many organisations in India which are politically connected and have created a havoc.
Be it the mis-happenings in Kandhamal, Jammu, Mumbai or any other place.
People seem to have noticed the above fact and have voted in favour of the fact that there SHOULD be a ban on such organisations.
Do post your comments, suggestions or your views if you missed on our poll.
DO VOTE ON OUR NEXT POLL QUESTION-
WILL OBAMA’S ELECTION AS THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HELP INDIA?
Do cast your vote and be heard