Youth To Business Forum ~ Connecting Youth To Business

With an ever strong position in the global business world and its young minds contributing to it at an increasing pace, India Inc today is an integral part of the global economy. A robust nation like India requires these young minds who have a fresh and innovative outlook to become future leaders tomorrow.

AIESEC is delighted to bring together some of the most respected and inspiring minds from the business world of India and the future leaders for the same at the Youth to Business Forum. The forum aims at creating a platform to build tomorrow’s leaders of India’s corporate world by engaging great minds of a knowledge economy. As a kick start to the series, the ‘1st Youth to Business forum’ in India is an exclusive event will be a touch point for young students and professionals to share ideas and perspectives about the great stories and the relevance of young leaders in India Inc

AIESEC Delhi University’s Youth to Business Forum connects our current and prospective partners as well as our Board of Advisors, alumni, students from different colleges and international AIESEC Interns.

An opportunity to network with profiled speakers and professionals from various backgrounds, this is a milestone event that helps us to assess the services we provide to our partners and define scope for enhancement.

SPEAKERS FOR THE EVENT

Mr. Salman Khurshid

Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs

Government of India

He was an Officer on Special Duty in the Prime Minister’s Office, during the Prime Ministership of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, and was the Minister of State for External Affairs in the Government of India from 1991-1996. During this period he was a Member of Parliament from the Farrukhabad constituency in Uttar Pradesh. Presently, he is the Minster of State for Corporate Affairs and Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) in the Government of India. He took over as Minister on Friday, 29 May 2009.

Mr. Pradeep Gupta

President, TiE
A first generation entrepreneur, along with his family members promoted CyberMedia in 1982. Mr. Pradeep Gupta is a B.Tech. from IIT Delhi (1975) and PGDBM from IIM Calcutta (1977). He is the main promoter as well as Chairman & Managing Director of Cyber Media (India) Ltd. He is an industry veteran of 30 years, and is highly reputed in the IT Industry

Mr. Ajay Mehta

CEO, Interactive Television

Mr Suresh Rajpal

CEO, Visnova Solutions

Suresh has over 31 years of management experience in the global IT industry. His 29-year career with Hewlett Packard spanned 3 continents. He founded and presided over Hewlett Packard’s India operations leading it to a USD 200 million enterprise. Suresh’s accomplishments include leading Hewlett-Packard India to achieve the highest award for business excellence in the country – the CII EXIM Award for Business Excellence. This is equivalent to the Deming prize in Japan, the Malcolm Balridge in the US, and the EFQM award for total quality in Europe.He founded eCapital Solutions in 1999, leading it to an enterprise with a turnover of USD 40 million a year through organic growth and acquisitions within 2 years. Suresh was awarded the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2000.

Mr Anupam Yog

Managing Director

Mirabilis Advisory

Mr Yog is the founder and MD of Mirabilis Advisory Pvt Ltd a strategic consulting firm that facilitates global exchange between cities, regions and countries by building partnerships across the public and private sector. Prior to starting Mirabilis in early 2007, Mr Yog was with the India Brand Equity Foundation, a unique partnership between the Ministry of Commerce and Industry of the government of india and the confederation of indian industry, which he helped establish in 2003.

Pranay Das

Marketing

Ernst & Young
Pranay Das is a Marketing professional at Erns & Young experienced in various aspects of marketing, with significant International Leadership experience.

R Sreenivasan

Co-founder

Career Launcher
R Sreenivasan is one of the founder directors of Career Launcher. He is a teacher and a motivator at heart. His responsibilities in the organization include contributing to strategy, business development, quality, and last but not the least helping people realize their potential.

Flow of the event

Opening Keynote
AIESEC Presentation
Panel Discussion: ‘Young Leaders of India Inc’
Closing Keynote
Dinner and networking

Event Audience

– 100 corporate representatives from the top and middle level management of organizations and young entrepreneurs.
– 150 youth representatives in the form of students from Delhi University and some of the best business schools of Delhi will be selected out of the received applications to ensure top talent at the event.

Youth Ki Awaaz is the impact partner at the event.

To register for the event, click here or log on to http://y2b2009.blogspot.com/2009/08/register-for-event.html