Nokia X6 Review: Are You a Music Millionaire? [VIDEO INCLUDED]

Apoorva Chawla:

The coolest gadget in town has been out for all the music maniacs. Nokia’s new model X6 is the one thing you need if you want to be the cool dude of your gang and want all heads to turn when you pass them by.

This ultra cool phone has a 3.2” touch screen made from scratch resistant glass. But what is truly amazing and attention-catching in this phone is its one touch access to your friends on your favorite social networks from your homepage! With this you can bring 20 friends and social communities directly to your homepage.

You can also shoot amazing videos and realistic photographs with a 5 megapixel built-in camera with Carl Zeiss optics at 30fps and show off your photography skills by sharing them on the internet directly from your phone. And store all your music, videos, photos and other applications in its 16 GB memory that is almost equivalent to a room full of CDs!

But the best thing about this phone is that it’s a beast-music-machine. You can listen to your favorite music for 35 long hours at a stretch with its big-sounding built-in loudspeakers or its great headphones. And if you can’t find the songs you like, Nokia X6 provides direct access to the nokia music store and Ovi store for music and application downloads. And here’s a tip–activate the Ovi Music Unlimited on your X6 and enjoy unlimited download of up to a whooping 4million songs for 12months, can there be anything any better than this?

This super phone’s other features include integrated A-GPS and Ovi maps 3.0 for navigation, voice commands, speaker independent name dialing (SIND), etc.

To add to the already amazing features is the phone’s beauty, with its sleek design and its availability in three eye-catching colors: black/black, white/yellow and white/pink. And this gadget-genius weighs only 122gms.

If you aren’t impressed already, here is one more thing that is sure to attract all the environmentalists reading this. The phone is up to 80% recyclable and its packaging is done with 100% recycled material. It also saves energy with its power saving mode and the unplug charger reminder.

Also, you can enhance its music quality further with the cool accessories like the nokia Bluetooth stereo headset and the nokia mini-speakers.

WATCH THE TWO OFFICIAL VIDEOS BELOW TO ENJOY THE NOKIA X6 EXPERIENCE NOW !!!

This phone is a piece of art and one gadget that will never let you get bored. Do you need anything or anyone else for company?

By Syed Umar

By Manya Gupta