Gandhi Is Still Alive, Support Anna Hazare In His Fight Against Corruption

By Shivani Singh:

Yes, India has another Gandhi who is fighting for our second war of Independence. Independence — from corruption. Dr Kisan Baburao Hazare — popularly known as Anna Hazare has taken up a fast unto death — to fight for our rights against the weak Jan Lokpal Bill being implemented. He demands stringent measures for the Jan Lokpal Bill with the members being from the civil society i.e., US — the public and not the government officials who are already corrupt.

Jan Lokpal Bill is a bill which would allow people to lodge complaints against government officials and according to the bill the corrupt official will get jail within 2 years and the ill-wealth accumulated will be confiscated. But here lies the catch in the bill in its present form — The committee will consist of government officials only — this is wrong, they want their acquaintances in the committee so that they would be saved. Also the Lokpal cannot investigate the Prime Minister and parliamentarians. Anna Hazare demands “US” to be there on the committee so that a fair decision is taken — there is no more corruption.

He also demands that the Prime Minister and other parliamentarians should fall under the Lokpal’s jurisdiction. He is fighting for democracy. Its been 60 years since independence and we still aren’t free of corruption. Is this what Gandhi gave his life for — A corrupt nation? Government proposals in the Lokpal bill are riddled with flaws. People like Sharad Pawar were on the GOM for the committee who have corruption running in their veins — in the words of Anna Hazare. Sharad Pawar soon quit this position in the GOM but is this the answer?

Today Anna Hazare is ready to put his life on the line for the YOUTH — for US, so that we live in a corruption free country with equal rights. In a country where 4 crore people live below the poverty line and half of the politicians bathing in money — now is the time to end all of this. We are not progressing as opposed to other nations because of this corruption seed. Why was there a delay of 42 years to remove corruption? Are you telling the people of the country that a government cannot run without corruption? It’s a termite eating away the wooden pillars in which our democracy stands. Anna Hazare also made it clear today that it’s a PEOPLE’S MOVEMENT, there wouldn’t be any political intervention and hence Uma Bharati and Chautala were refused entry.

Its time we heard his voice and made it a national uproar. Its for our future — the YOUTH. This movement has already made its impact on the youth as thousands and thousands of youth gather every minute of the day at Jantar Mantar and show their support for Anna Hazare. With the nation struck with scams every hour — its time we raise our voices . Corruption in India today has crossed all limits.We can even see it now as to how the BJP is trying to gain political advantage by eye washing the public that it is anti-corruption. But like Anna Hazare said, “ When one Sharad Pawar goes, another will come.” We cannot trust the government officials or political parties anymore.

Now its time we sideline everything —IPL, World Cup, etc — India is on the verge of a revolution and we should give it strength because the youth is the future of tomorrow. Media now has the responsibility to make more and more people aware. Spread it — Join INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION movement, use social networking, chain SMSes — it’s the question of our future. In the words of Gandhi, Let’s be the change we want to see !

Corruption Hatao, India Bachao ! Let’s not let another Gandhi’s life go in vain. Its time for change !

1. Thakkar_malhar

We r supporting

2. Prasanjit Roy

We all support Shri Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal on the movement against corruption and corrupted people.

Not only we should participate in drafting the Lokpal bill but we should also make sure for its implementation in the form we drafted. As you know after draft; again the whole things will be under their hands (Govt. and its associate); and they will definitely twist it large extent to make it a joke once again.

3. shruti subramanian

Lets join hands and move ahead towards a corruption free nation. Let us support Anna Hazare’s motion!!

4. Dr R K Agrawal

To fight with corruption first of all we have to check Ministers & burocrates including higher officer by making all the payments direct through accounts. Contractors should be paid directly through banks.

Dr R K Agrawal

5. Manumanoj1969

My support too. We all should come on road & fght agaisnt corruption. These polytical leaders only making nation rude. They r d only who creates barrier between every indian under religion & many other things. My request to everyone to open a topic of corruption agaisnt few main politicians & let all there property, money bank balance seiz by the committed body. There name are Sharad Pawar, Vilasrao Deshmukh, Narayan Rane, Ashok Chavan, Sushilkumar Shinde, Lallu Yadav, Rajiv Gandhi Trust, Sonia Gandhi. First these people should send behind bar & then others one by one.
    Also I am requesting every indian to stop using currency above 100rupees so that all black money will 100% come out. Just bann on it. This is Humble request. Lets join & make country Independent now. We will celebrate a day apart from 15th Aug & 26 Jan as a freedom day the day Annaji commence his fght against govt. i.e. 03.04.2011.
    Also my request to every indian that we all should support a dashing & clean person like Narendra Modi to become a next PM>
    Let s join with me & spread the voice.

1. Jerome Dcosta

Dear Manumanoj

Some good coments there.
      However please note that Narendra Modi is a tainted minister in the Godra Riots.

For Honesty Recomend Respected Kiran Bedi

6. Sanika

Getting onto streets after a world cup win doesn’t showcase the real patriotic in any person. We can say patriotism is still the flavour of millions of Indian hearts when people get onto streets to support Anna Hazare. It feels good to see a new side of Indian democracy and population. People can still stand up for themselves and their future and it is good to know our masses arent apathetic. Thanks to a man like Anna Hazare.

7. Irfan_48_ali

I appeal to all that our movement is social and not political. so please aviod to listen the people who give it political coulors. We do not have to do anything with politicians but they have to follow us.

8. shyam rajpal

yes i suoort jan lokpal bill. there is an ombudsman in other countries so why not here!!!

9. Mohanraghupathy

If I am the person in the place of Hajare. I will follow Subhash Chandra Bose. But Hajare is following Gandhiji. Now a days Gandhi’s principles are not worthful for politics. The corrupted people should be shoot out with telescopic guns if they are proved with evidence

10. bashi

ANNA pls aap SHARAD PAWAR naam ke corruption ke saabse bade rakshaks ko pakado … uske karname bhar llao….

manania shi SHARADchandra PAWAR saaheb ne pahele college ki sankhya badhai sabhi colledge en mantri ke , TAKI world bank se chanda (loan)mil sake kauki world bank education level pehale dekhata hi ..dher sare padhe likhe enginner banaye aur MIDC in kam karne wale employees ko mushakil me daal diya, MIDC me contact systeem ki survat esi ne ki , ache ache enginner ko contact me kam karna pada raha hai kam payment me , college ki sankhaya badhai , sugar factroy badhai sabhi en matrioki , bhar ke rajjo ki ghus khori ki kahata hi ki dudh nikale ke liye uske yaha bhaiya hi ….yare proper padhe likhe logo kaya doodha nikalenge kya ab to unka tel nikal raha hi unko ko contract systeem me kam payment me kaam karna pad raha hi sharad pawar ki vjase … sare company me uske shares hi … mahangai badhai … ur abhi rural area gaon me jakar bolta hi ki america me sabse amir farmer (shetkari )hi …milk 60 rs ltr hi …are par ghar ke bhar nikale to hame america jaisa nahi dikhata hi re baaba… mandai me sabji bechne valo ko kaha gaya hi ki sastai me nahi bechna chahe fek do …saste ki aadat nahi lagne dena….are re kaya kare city me rahana kathin huva hai sara city ka paisa bhahar ja raha hi… pure bharat ke logo ko mumbai aur puna me bethane ka idea socha hai…sharad pawar jis sector me jata hi vha corruption failata hi par use koi pakada nahi hi …. ho vo hath hi me nahi aata hi …..sabse bada DON …abhi beti ko laya hi world ki sabse richest beti banana hi use …gor garibo ko kuchar kar…. wine(daarooo) ke bhi dam badha diye hi, aadmi enjoy me nahi pita balke tension me pita hi usne uske bhi daam 60% badha diye hi…kai kare aab log desi pine lage hi jo ki suger factory me re nikal ti hai ……sare suger plant en mantri logo ke hi …..ehape bhi nahi choda
    ye sharad pawar jai sa DON kabhi hat me aaega hoooooo ho aur ek bat bhul hi gaya areeee re guthak khata hi ghuthaka ko permision enohone di , khud ke muha (face)ka kaya hal ho gaya hai ..AMERICA jar kar operation karakar aaya hi AAM log kaha jaye kaya kare …sharad pawar mins corruption ka badshaaya.(adaa)……. JIS DIN CONGREES DES ME HAI TAB TAK GARIBI HAI …AUR JAB TAK GARIBI HAI TAB TAK CONGRESS HAI ……Gore gayae aur kaale aagaye!!
    CORRUPTION KA BADSHAHAAA HAMARA “”PAWAR “”

11. kuncha Padmanabham

Anna Hazare is True leader of the nation.. We all support Anna Hazare without any second thought. Dear Annajee people of Andhra Pradesh are with you by all means.. Please save the nation against corruption and dont look back for fight against corruption from 16th august 2011.. let we all support Anna Hazare unanimously.. Long Live Anna Hazare… Long live.. Bharat mata proud of u…

12. Ajay Kinhikar

We are all with you sir

13. h.s.verma

Dear Sir,
    It has reference to an article,” TOO MANY HOLLOW PROMISES” in The Times Of India dated July12,2011
    The two Khas Admi (prominent lawyers); weighty and weightless are enjoying their game of tennis, with Aam Admi being tossed across as a tennis ball. Each one trying to outwit another and pretending to be more patriotic and honest than the other, albeit both stand tainted in various scams.
    The characteristic differences between Anna led civil society and govt.group, are wide and of astronomical dimension, both maintaining a firm attitude and debating the issue over the edge that may so easily find the Lokpal fall down a precipice into a deep gorge. In their characteristic def of a junior bureaucracy the govt group is killing two birds with one stone; keeping lower rung bureaucracy smiling and protecting the interests of the” people in power” who use them as conduits for all underhand dealings.
    The day today problems of aam admi are oriented around a lower bureaucracy in the field; such as, patwari, SHO at the police station, overseer,licencing inspector, clerk/ munshi in the courts; to name a few, and not the Minister or a Secretary. These people, soused over head and ears into the deepest and dirtiest corruption has been caste down to live among aam admi like as Ate to make his life miserable. These appointments are lucrative and most sought after, since these yield enormous additional pecuniary benefits. These people working under the knot of corrupt politicians and senior bureaucrats pay any sum or perform any act to secure these appointments. To cite an example, Line hazar to a police man and postings to drawing of an engineer is a punishment posting.
    The govt. group has at many times criticized the Anna’s fast as unconstitutional and arbitrary. The govt. group need to understand that people in general (Anna being no exception) have no interest in a disorder and by far wish to live in peace and harmony but at the same time, it is their business to see that their representatives are honest and exercise an effective control upon the executive. The parliament is a pious institution and supreme authority being composed of elected representatives but it must express the feelings of its constituents and their power. However, the representatives need to know that its form and persons who administer it emanates from the people. If and when the elected members individually or in collusion with officials act irresponsibly towards their constituents, they lose the moral right to remain at that position and any acts to bring them down are legal and fair. The people must by force recover the rights of which they have allowed themselves to be deprived or they will sink into unresisting submission of despotism. It is an accepted truth that even the best of men cannot be trusted to make right use of power if they are not subject to controls. It is also an universal presumption that in a dispute between the people and the rulers; at least upon a par opinion favours the people. It is a malignant insanity to give Anna movement a wrong twist, convert a public grievance into a mean personal or dangerous national quarrel; oppose the measures and ungratefully vilify the person(s) whose sole object is to cleanse the administration ailing with menace of corruption and many other ills. Any force, such as used in case of Ramdev episode, is no means to quell or redress a public grievance. It is just use of one paid mob used to destroy another innocent mob.
    Govt is living in a fool’s paradise if they think that Anna is leading an uninformed mob or a Yoga group. He has the support of informed public that is really reeling under the atrocities of corrupt officials under the patronage of politicians. The necessity to enact Lokpal emerged because of universal discontentment of Am Admi against corrupt administration and because the present measures to control corruption proved inadequate and ineffective and our system of punishing the guilty has been tardy and uncertain. The fears of people can only be allayed by radical measures, such as strong Lokpal bill. A vigilant and jealous eye over all,
    sparing none; mighty or mouse; holding a public trust, an anxious care of public money, an openness approaching towards facility for redressal to public grievance, hassle free legal remedy, designed not as a control by the people but for the people should be the characteristics of the Lokpal bill. The strength of the bill should automatically act as preventive deterrent, fast delivery of justice that yields succor to Aam Admi.

Yours faithfully,

Dear Sir,
    H.S.VERMA

14. som

we oppose govt lokpaal bill and support anna hazare demands.
    we hope that our prime minister would think like anna hazare and baba ramdev to do for the betterment of our country and citizen of our country.
    we think our prime minister has no knoledge or have not time or need that how the citizens of india are missbehaved and deprived in state and central govt departments

15. SAROJ PANDA

ANNAJI,the cong spokes persons or Kapil Sibal are throwing challenges before U 2 contest next general election.But I would like 2 ask them are they not spending more than 10 crores per each candidate in each election?As per informations available with us after independence Gandhiji himself told the Congress 2 shut the party just because that the Congess should not come 2 power politics.I bluntly reject the govt lok pal bill and whole-heartedly support Anna Hazares; JAN LOKPAL BILL.

16. ayush

jab tak suraj chand rahega, anna tera naam rahega. we all support anna hazare in his 2nd war of independence and want to give a curse to all corrupt politicians that tum log apni samapti ki ore ho isiliye har ek aandolan jo ki corruption ke khilaf ho raha hai use rokne ki koshish kar rahe ho par hum har nahi manengey

17. UDAY S BHANUSHALI

CORRUPTION INCREASE IN INDIA MORE FASTLY THAT KILL COMMON PEOPLE . CORRUPTION MORE FASTLY INCREASE INFLATION . WE SUPPORT ANNA HAZARE INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION MOVEMENT.ALSO SUPPORT JAN LOKPAL BILL .

18. Sarath

I am with Hazare ….. together lets build new India without Corruption

19. jagdev sharma

Anna ji aap hamare Gandhiji hain.Is desh ko corruption free karva do hum iske liye apni jaan tak de denge.Aaj hamare desh ka har aadmi corruption ke karan ro raha hai.Anna ji piche mat hatna hum sab aapke saath hain.ABHI NAHIN TOH KABHI NAHIN.
    BHARAT MATA KI JAI.
    JAGDEV SHARMA

20. Santosh Kumar Tiwary

MY BEST WISHES TO ALL OF U ON INDEPENDENCE DAY.

I THANKS TO HONABLE ANNA HAZARE TO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION AND I ALWAYS SUPPORT TO ANY ONE WHO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION.

JAI HIND.

AN INDIAN FROM ARA, BIHAR

21. Ranvir Singh Nagi

This government Elected because most of the educated people were not voted and now they are trying to raise their voice against the UPA Government. how you can expect from this Government them they will support your voice.
    Now the all spokesman of congress crossed their limits and un-tolerable on the Television.

22. Nitesh kumar

“AAO MAA KA ANCHAL SAJAYE HUM SAB BHARAT PURV MANAYE” I Wish all the people of india to a happy independence day. But we will be never fully independent till the time our country is in the grip of vast corruption,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so now its great time for all of us to join with the TEAM ANNA HAZARE in INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION…….By making successful his revolution……………….I LOVE INDIA AND JAI HIND………………………………….

23. NAGESH SATISH DAMJI

i don’t believed in gandhiji, i believed in SHIVAJI & ANNA HAZZARE.UPA GOVERMENT IS NOT GOOD FOR US. I SAW & HEARD SO MANY CASES. corruption is bigger than enemy. indian goverment is in corruption, so indian goverment is not want that.

PLEASE SUPPORT ANNA HAZZARE & FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION

ANNA’S SUPPORTER,
    NAGESH SATISH DAMJI

24. arvinder singh

25. Aashish Pancholi

We are ready to give support in the movement of Shri Annaa Hazareji & Team…! May God give you all support to remove corruption from our india.

Our Bless & support with you & your team.

Jay Hind ! Jay Bharat. !.

26. SUMEER P

It is irony that on independence day Anna Haza is not allowed to Protest, which is right in the democratic country like ours . Is government trying to bring dictatorship in our country.

Let us think one question when Geelani/ our any other anti- Indian leadres in Kashmir want to protest against India, are they also told take the permission from the so called procedural authorties … if not then why ANNA.

Govt. is always knows appeasment policy rest nothing…. so Anna should bring Geelani in his fold and they would be granted permission easily.

27. anshika

i’m with anna hajare to support in there anshan against corruption……brashtachar bharat chhodo………….

28. punit bhardwaj

aana me &my famely are with you . now you are my roll model .
    god bless you.

29. Abhinav sharma

I want to suppport anna hazare in his fight against corruption and corrupt leaders

30. shashikant

WE NEED CRORES OF ANNAS TO ROOT OUT THIS DEEP ROUTED CORRUPT PRACTICES. DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THESE BATTLE WILL BE WON EASIELY. EACH AND EVERY CITIZEN WILL HAVE TO SACRIFICE IN SOME OR OTHER WAY AND HAS TO ACT NOW TO REMOVE CORRUPTION FROM OUR SYSTEM. PLEASE STOP SAYING OUR PM AS HONEST . HE IS THE BIGGEST CULPRIT. A MOST DISHONEST MAN IN DISGUISE OF HONESTY. LET US EXPOSE HIM.

31. Dr. Gajanan Patange

We all support Shri Annaji on the movement against corruption and corrupted people.

32. ruchiraisinghal

i salute Anna Hazare ji. we want to live in a corruption free India.

33. ruchiraisinghal

Youth kee awaj hum sab Anna ji ke sath.

34. SANJAY SIDHNATH TIWARI

Respected Annaji
    We are Proud on You
    we are Salute to You & Your Team
    Your fighting against Corruption & Corrupted Officer our full support to You

Regards
    Sanjay Tiwari & Family

35. Karan Shah

We are belonging from democracy nation. So, we will finish corruption from our nation. If government support us or not.

We all 120 crores indian supporting Anna. Until or unless government will not finish corruption & corrupt leaders from our nation…… we will fight for that till our last breath.

JAI HIND & BHARAT MATA KI JAY

36. sanjana

i am with u SIR! let the government know that INDIA is running just not because of the leaders but also by the co-ordination of us;common people!!
    Anna Hazare was arrested before even he started his involuntary revolt. i would say Britishers were far better as they allowed Mahatma Gandhi to start the revolt.

37. Mohan D Anvekar

Corruption Hatao, India Bachao !

I am with Anna Hazare thoughts .

Now time comes for CHANGE.

Transform India to corruption free nation for our Family ,forests , rivers ,mountains,

states , INDIA.

Bharat Mata Ki Jay.

38. manoj sawant

Mr. Anna Hajare is doing great job, someone has to take initiative against such a ridiculous government & there unfair decisions. Current government is supporting only who have power like businessmen, political persons & corrupted peoples etc. They are not thinking about poor peoples. Government is refusing to pass bill because after that almost all will be suffering because of there worst activities. Because of corruption lower class & middle class are suffering a lot. Within very few days suicide percentage will increase so much because of corruption only. Government is trying to create bad image of Anna Hajare, by announcing some baseless things like expenditure on Anna Hajare’s b’day party and all. It’s all rubbish things. We are not fool , we can think, we can see, we can feel. So lets wake up & support Team Anna! Vande mataram!

39. Swapnaja Prafull Ichage

Lets come together and show our unity against the government’s dictatorship and corruption. We are with you Anna!!!

40. Ashwini A Gunnal

Shame on Government !!!!!!!!!!!
    We are with you Anna!!!

41. Muneer Shaikh

Completely with you Anna!!!
    Hats Off for your selfless deeds!!!!

42. Vaishali Kongari

We all support Anna Hazare on the movement against corruption and corrupted people.

43. Rahul

I think the time has come to struggle for the second freedom after the Independence of India. The useless congress govt. has snatched the democratic and fundamental right of every citizen of India. What is use of such a govt ? Some congress politicians who are giving their sattements against Anna should kept in mind that they won the seats from their constituencies based on the vote cast by the peoples of India. Before Elections they came to us like beggers for vote saying ” Pl give us vote” and after winning the seats they are behaving like Hitler. Such type of Hitlership will never ever meet the day to day peaceful life of Indians. and should be protested by every Indians. Do not vote in future to such type of congress politicians in future so that they should learn the lesson in next election. Read more-http://sawaal.ibibo.com/news-and-current-affairs/will-anna-hazares-arrest-be-turning-point-fight-against-corruption-1703684.html

44. radha

dis movement is to built new india n lets support anna hazareji to make it hapen.. annaji i support u.. jai hind

45. ramesh

CONGRESS is changed to CON-GRACE. (That is which party is the most graceful.)

Government has forgotten meanings of words like DEMOCRACY, POLITENESS, CORRUPTION FREE INDIA it’s not a major concern. A major concern is that government forgot people of INDIA.

‘ANNA HAZARE’ is GANDHIJI of modern era. GANDHIJI will born to lead India whenever India gets mislead by devils.

Government is so stubborn that medicine of GHANDHI THOUGHTS is also not working.

Government, Please use your power to fight with terrorists and not with nation developing people like ANNA HAZARE.

If terrorist does not fear from power of ‘Government of India’ then why should youngster of India fear?

Indian Democracy is not a democracy; it’s a monarchy of SONIA GHANDHI.

‘CONGRESS PARTY’ is considering ANNA HAZARE as a threat but not AJMAL AMIR KASAB.

We people of democracy feel that we are living under emperor; who wants only to fill pockets with money.

What is difference between India and U.S; Answer is it’s a difference between MANMOHAN SIGN and BARACK OBAMA.

People of congress party say that RAJ THAKREY break peace of India. What they are doing currently aren’t they breaking peace of India?

Congress party treating ANNA HAZARE and KASAB alike, both are in jail with high security.

It’s not important that from how much time party is ruling India, but the important thing is how party ruled India.

Government will say after few days- According law and order now onwards definition of democracy has changed it is not people who choose people for people but it will be like People who choose people for CONGRESS PARTY. Furthermore they will say; we will arrest who dare to point out finger against this definition. It is law and order. You have to accept what we decide.

46. vikas bajpai

hiiii……im frm kanpur n if we r true indian then we have to support that old man who is now 74years and on that age he is fighting anginst corruption and that’s benefit directly come to us. So if we do not support that team it is very same to us………….so please come forward and support ANNA HAZARE…..Jai Hind…!

47. Prakash Madankar

This is right time to fight against corruption. Dears, we Indian forgot the cost of freedom. we got second gandhi after 64 years of independence. If we miss this opportunity god knows who will help us. We should support Shri Anna Hazare and his team on the movement against corruption and corrupted people.

48. Aisha

Rahul.. beta kaha ho? Mummy ki godh mei so gaye kya?
    I see no one from the government is raising their voice when entire India in on the streets protesting. Cowards, all of them.
    Why the hell is Anna ji in jail?. He showed his rage against the government in the most considerable, hence non-violent way.
    Congress, HAI HAI.. shame on you!
    now watch us taking control and our country back. Don’t wet your pants too soon, because there will be a time for it.
    even sitting at home makes me go out in the streets and scream “congress murdabad”
    all the ministers and P.M are thinking of ways to change our views againgst Anna ji, but they should know all their hard work in going to waste like it always had.

Keep up India, hats off.. we are all with you, no matter in India or outside.

49. sneha singh

after a long time we got a legend who is fighting for our nation for us….not become selfish and live the nation on bloody Hippocrates hands…. we r with u sir
    govt. can’t avoid our voice…….Jai hind;-)

50. CHAITALI

we should fight the wrost condition i,e CORRUPTION,, THIS IS LIKE THE 2 WORLD WAR IS RISING AGAIN , IF WE DONT STOP THIS IT WILL KILL US ,, IN THIS TIME WE HAVE TO DO..OTHERWISE THIS CORRUPTION which kills our nation, which is main cause for all the problems in our country.Make strong the hand of anna by supporting him, and initiate others to join this by participating in hunger strike from their own house, colleges, OFFICES. he is doing everything for our sake n we have to do sumthing for the sake of our next generation ,, so friends SUPPORT ANNA JI ,, THE GREAT MAN EVER…… WE ALL ARE WITH U ANNA JI ..CORRUPTION KI MAA KI AAHK……Corruption is worse than prostitution. The latter might endanger the morals of an individual, the former invariably endangers the morals of the entire country. .

51. sony

ALL INDIANS COME TOGETHER JOIN ANNA SUPPORT ANNA TO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION SAVE OUR NATION FROM THESE CORRUPT CONGRESS GOVERNMENT.

52. swati

anna ji we support u ….u r a true idol …….i hv faith in u that u will change the this dirty world in to clen colony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE R WITH U IN THIS FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53. abhishek

we will win this anna will prove … we are with him

54. Akshay sharam

Ann ji we all support u to make my country corruption free

55. datta gundu

anna tum sangharsh karo hum tumhare sath hain.

56. richa

i want anna hzare to be prime minister…. and after that we get our old country like sone ki chidiya(bird)

57. rinku

anna ji aap bilkul mt dryea hm sb ap k sath hai ap bhut acha kam kr rhe hai anna ji ap bhut great person ho we are proud of you

58. Pravin H. Tandon

It is very IMPORTANT to ensure that my message reaches the team of Anna at Ramlila grounds.

The most important message to be emphasized on Anna is that ….Since civil society around the country has explicitly shown solidarity to his call for eradicating corruption thru his FORMATTED Lok Pal Bill…the call has taken the shape of a movement….The government is exposing it’s Shameless stand of ignoring the sentiments of the very People who elected them….NOW…It does not matter to the People about the idiotic stand of the government…Their time is limited…Even if all the rascals hold hands together….they cannot last beyond their term.

BUT…The MOVEMENT has begun and will last to it’s eventual GOAL….Time is immaterial.

However, the ACTION FOR THE MOMENT is to keep Anna and his noble soul in the pink of the HEALTH. It is very IMPERATIVE for every-one gathered at Ramlila grounds to raise their hands to say in one voice ” Annaji…First…Break your Fast IMMEDIATELY….Since the Purpose of torching the indian Spirit has already been achieved….We will continue with you till the Government breaks to pieces.

Annaji Hazare’s SOUL is the REAL THREAT TO THE SERPANT OF CORRUPTION in the neck of government…. ONCE…It is frightened away…the government will turn HELPLESS.

PLEASE REQUEST HIM TO EAT the normal food from the house of his Team members and request all participants to continue their normal routine and go home in intervals for nourishment and rotate in numbers to SCARE THE SERPANT.

59. manish gupta frm …mumbai..9022807181

anna ji aage bado hum apke sath hai…..
    sale choro ko duniya ke bahar bagaooooo

60. manish gupta 9022807181

dil tham ke baido aaj ,na khona apne hosh,kuch anjani si rahe hai,kuch rahi hai madhosh….ho rhi hai o bate jo bate thi khamosh,en vinashi raho pr,aaj ho rha hai atyachar…or brashtchar,brashtchar……brashtchar

61. sanjay kurmi

Aaj gandhi ji jab jannat se dharti par dekhte honge to sochte honge ki mere jamane me bhi angrej the aur aaj ke jamane me bhi hai farak itna hai ki wo paraye the ye sab apne hai . aur doston ye sach bhi hai kyun ki gandhi ji ke samay me angrej apni baat manwane ke liye kuch bhi karte the aam aadmi ke upar atyachar , or nahi to jail, aaj kya ho raha hai sab kuch gandhi baba ke samay ki tarha hi ho raha hai. gandhi ji hame ajadi dilane ke liye aandolan kiya karte the aur lathiyan bhi khate the .aaj bhi wahi sab ho raha hai anna ko jail bhej kar sarkar ne sabit kar diya ki ye angrejon se kam nahi hai.

anna jab aaj ke youg ke gandhi ban sakte hai to hum sab bhi sukhdev,bhagat singh,tilak vikram singh kyun nahi . Aaj anna ko jo ki 75 year ke hai ko kya padi hai lokpaal bill ki par unhone hamari khatir aandolan kiya hai desh ki khatir kiya hai to hum kyun peeche rahe .

Mai anna ki surat mai gandhi ji ko dekh raha hun . aap bhi socho aur age aao . gandhi ji ke sath jin logon ne bhi aandolan me bhag liya aaj unka naam history mai hai to kya hum apna nam nahi likhwa sakte.

Doston ye ladai humari hai jo anna lad rahe hai aur hum hi agr aage nahi aaye to gaddaron me humme koi fark nahi hai.

ANNA TUM AAJ KE MAHATMA GANDHI HO,
    BHRASHTACHARIYON KE LIYE GALE KI FANSI HO,
    YUVAON KE LIYE DESH PREM KI LALI HO,
    SACHMUCH ANNA TUM AAJ KE YUG KE GANDHI HO,,,,,,,AAJ KE
    YUG KE GANDHI HO.

SANJAY KURMI

ANNA TEAM KA SADASYA

JAI HIND JAI BHARAT ,,,,JAI JAWAN JAI KISAN ,,VANDE MATRAM

62. pawanpreet kaur sandhu

Anna u r doing a great job . we r with u , my hole family will support u .
    we will win .
    JAI HIND

63. Lakshmi kurre

Anna tum Anshan Jari rakho ham tumhare saath hai !!””” brasht sarkar hosh me aao ” janta joota maregi manmohan ,sonia & rahul choollu bhar paani mai doob maro ” Ghar bahete janta ghar se neeklo Anna kein saarthan mei jaao” sarkar tum sab lok pal bill banao warna janta se maare jaoge aur rally neekalo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”””’

64. lakshmi kurre

Anna ji ka me support karta hu ! congress sarkar hosh me nahi aya to congress ka namo neeshan meet jayega matra ityhas ke parno me hee hamare aane wale peedi badnooma dag ke roop me aane wale peedhi yaad rakhegi !
    Written by Manoj Kurre , lakshmi kurre
    yaman kurre Durg , Chattisgarh

65. k subramanya

It is true that if conduct a survey honestly, you will not get one family in the entire India who have not bribed in one way or other to get his work done. I feel even beggars are also not spared. When situation is so, is not ANNA right to insist for passing anti corruption bill which is proposed by him as Jan Lokpal Bill. Let it be placed before parliament for the consideration of MPs. Why scuttle the voice of those who do not agree with the handling of issues of ruling party.

K.Subramanya

66. Rajesh Dubey

Demands made by Anna are unconstitutional as he wants law to bend before him. This is stubborn not sane.
    He wants PM, MPs and everyone under lokpal, who will govern the corrupt lokpal.
    He talks about non-violence and Gandhain methods and on the contrary supports MNS’s ideology of subotage.
    Does he have the audacity to hold a press conference in Mumbai and say that Mumbai is for all, or Gujrat is for all and people are free to move and work in this country. If he can do this hats-off to him and if he cant it will show that he himself has a corrupt heart towards people from other states.

I REQUEST PEOPLE TO NOT JUMP ON HIS BANDWAGON, THINK YOURSELF AND DECIDE.

I AM A MAHARASHTRIAN AND NOT A BJP SPOKESPERSON…

regards,
    Raju

67. Seema

I salute Anna Hazare ji. we want to live in a corruption free India…. But my question is will it help to increase salary in companies. Will it reduce the market rates of the vegetables , Petrols , diesels , etc. ????????????????

68. sachin dhyani

69. ANURAG TIWARI

I am with Anna Hajare because he is doing everything for our country for this I also want to say something that

Bhrastachar virus hai

Anna antivirus hai

main anna ke sath hun par main yeh bhi kahena chaheta hun ki jis prakar se sari vipach partiyan aana ka sath de rahin hai vaise hi Baba Ramdev ka bhi to de sakti thi par unhone nahin diya kyunki Baba Ramdev ka kahena tha ki sari Black money India main vapas layi jay aur agar investigation ho jati to sabhi partiyon ki kali kartut samne aa jati aur chunav aane par kya hota kyunki unki bhi to black money chupi hui hai they all are corrupt.

JAI HIND, JAI BHARAT

70. Lakshmi kurre

apposition parliament members me jara bhi naitikata bachi hai to sabhi partilin bhulakar anna hajareji ke pas jakar ansan turwaye.kunki yah sarkar dhristrastra ki tarah andha ho chuki hai

71. muskaan

i am always with you annadada

72. MUSKAAN TEHALIA N FAMILY

we say “TOGETHER WE STAND, TOGETHER WE WILL FALL’TOGETHER WE WIN .TOGETHER WE LOSS” are they only sayings for us?
    WHY CANT WE REALLY BE THE FIGHTERS?
    CANT WE BE THE ONES WHO FIGHT FOR OURSELVES?
    ans:YES OFCOURES WE CAN,BUT ONLY IF WE WANT TO.

I AND MY FAMILY ARE ALWAYS SPORTING YOU ANNADADA.

73. HITESH PANT

I FIRMLY SUPPORT ANNAJI’S DEMAND OF JAN LOKPAL BILL PUT IN FRONT OF GOVT. HE HAS GOT SUPPORT FROM ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE STARTING FROM COMMON PEOPLE TO SOME GREAT PERSONALITIES IN T.V.

74. Alok Upadhyay

We are with Anna for lokpal bill.

75. Sonali Singh

I am with annaji because he is fighting only for us .

76. Bhim Khati

Anna Hazare is True leader of the nation.. We all support Anna Hazare without any confusion. Dear Annajee people of Sikkim are with you. Please save the nation against corruption and dont look back for fight against corruption . let we all support Anna Hazare and his Janlokpal Bill from heart and soul ‘Long Live Anna Hazare’ Long live.. Bharat mata proud of really such a noble cause of you.

77. JYOTI RANJAN

In 1972, the bill was proposed by then Law minister Mr. Shanti Bhushan. Since then it has been neglected by the politicians and some are trying to change the bill to suit their theft (corruption).

Once the Bill will be passed on the lokapal what will happen: A LokPal will be appointed at the centre. He will have an autonomous charge, say like the Election Commission of India. In each and every state, Lokayukta will be appointed. The job is to bring all alleged party to trial in case of corruptions within 1 year. Within 2 years, the guilty will be punished

Anna JI is struggling for India to avoid the corruption. all Indians should be support them, parlimanet is make by people and without peoples wish parliament rules will not change.

Now the times came to show the citizen power so that in future any political party will never think for corruption

VANDE MATRAM……INQUALAB ZINDABAAD…….JAI HIND

78. priyesh

I am with Anna Hajare ji and his team because he fight against curroption for us.
    VANDE-MATARAM.

79. aish

corruption hatao india bachao……………………………… anna hazare

80. HITESH PANT

CONGRATSSS…. ANNA JI

81. Sohil Saifi

arise, awake, & run anna ,we all are with you
    jai jantantra jai loktantra

82. divisha

anna hajare tum sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hai

83. Rajendra V. Pandya

Honourable Annaji & thy all team members,
    Congratulates very very for your compain against cruption in India. I would like you sujjest two importmant things for this.
    One of these, is To audit full account of all Political Parties, because the main source of cruption begins from PM (Not Man Mohan Singh but before him), central Ministers and States’ CM with their Ministers and their political parties officials. The audited report must be disclose in all midia chenels and let all world’s people know the cruption of Political parties and their officials who are the exelarator of the Democracy.
    Second thing is that, Pl. call the meeting of all Chief of all Religions ( i.e. Dharma) of India and tell them to take this point seriously with all their members of dharmik sampraday and pl keep present all midia representatives.

Thanks again for revolution in India agains cruption.

R V Pandya- Gandhinagar- Gujarat

84. budhi nath prajapati

THE ONLY WAY TO “END OF CORRUPTION”

Dear Countryman,

A law should be made through which it becomes mandatory for all public servant, Politicians, Corporate houses, Businessman and their family member’s to disclose their assets every year and further how much assets has been increased in the succeeding year, the source of increased assets and total assets should be disclosed.
    If anybody found in having illegal earned assets then heavy punishment should be awarded to him.

All this data should be made available over the internet to be viewed by public at large to finish the corruption from grass root level.

The govt. should make a separate or independent agency that will collect this data from going to the each and every citizen’s house of our country every year.

Circulate it as more as possible to make a public consensus.

Budhi Nath Prajapati
    Advocate
    Tinsukia

85. Chitraparna Sinha

It is not fair to compare Gandhi and Hazare. Both have their own individuality and purpose. It is better to highlight what Hazare is doing and how we can help him rather than drawing parallels.

86. santosh pandey

Anna Hazare fight for lokpal we are with you.

87. dilip gulabrao patil

right to reject will create constitutional problem in north east and j&k.so you are kindly requested to fight for preference vote i e 1st preference 100% wait age 2nd preference 50% wait age and third preference (-ve vote) -50% wait age system can be incorporated in same voting machine by increasing voting button but for one candidate you can press(cast) only one vote.in this system candidate having 2nd vote higher and less -ve vote can win if margin between 1st and2nd is less. people of india are now educated can cast in preference for local election also.
    which will also increase % voting leading to improvement in democratic system.

88. shakti shekhawat

go to ana ji……all indian with u…. welcome new rajneeti party………

89. shakti shekhawat

go go ana ji…. all indian with u…nd welcome new rajneeti party

90. jyoti

just correct me if i am wrong. To change political system in India is a very long and difficult thing. But there is a short cut. We need to bring awareness among common people specially ladies (as they are more talkative). First we need to spread awareness of collecting purchase bills / invoices for every purchase (Grocery / cloth / gold / utensils etc) these bills / invoice should have CST / ST / CESS number on it. If a shop keeper refuses to give bill they should not buy the thing from that shop keeper and should point out this thing to shop owner. THIS WILL HELP IN COLLECTION OF TAX.
    Second thing we should start using Indian manufactured goods. Stop using branded goods imported from overseas. THIS WILL HELP INDIAN CURRENCY.
    Last but not least when there is hike in price of any good, STOP BUYING THAT PRODUCT.

By Sunmati Ramesh

By Mohtashim Syed