Yes! We caught you off guard. Youth Ki Awaaz has undergone a redesign, a major redesign, inspired from simplicity and minimalism. This new design comes across as a part of ourÂ endeavorÂ to keep improving and serve our readers better. While we did have a redesign last December, this one, a sudden change, was important and necessary.
Why a sudden redesign?
The sudden redesign has many reasons. Lets have a look at them point by point:
- The earlier design of Youth Ki Awaaz took longer than expected to load in many browsers. Thus, serving as a major hurdle to our readers and leading to many people leaving the site without reading complete articles. It also had issues with image loading. While this design has no glitches in that regard. It loads quick!
- The content is stream-lined and there is no hodge-podge at all. The minimalistic design enables us to characterize the content based on the demands of the readers. Not only does this design have a better setting, the white background makes it easier for readers to read through tons of content in just seconds.
- Over the last few months we realized that minimalism and simplicity is the key. We want to build a good community around Youth Ki Awaaz and that is not possible with a glittery design, which has loads of blocks in it. Thus, we chose to go simple this time.
- More focus on content is what we have always wanted, thus, this design allows us to play with the interface and present more and more content to the front, enabling you to find what you like, ASAP!
- It serves the serious reader better; and can make any casual reader get serious about the issues we cover.
This design is here to stay! We have spent a lot of time making it work, and getting it reviewed by many of our loyal readers.
We would like you to go through the new design and explore as much as you can, and let us know if you find any bugs or issues which we can resolve. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to let us know what you think in the comments section below.