Corruption, Melodrama And The Common Man Suffers

By Shefali Saxena:

Ramdev says women were beaten by the police. The police say there was no lathi-charge. BJP puts the blame on the President for being unresponsive. Why do the countrymen have to use the females as a shield to protect or defend themselves when the largest democracy in the world is shaken from within its roots? The number of women in the governmental setup can be counted on fingers of one hand or may be 4-5 hands. That’s it! The remaining unworthy and corrupt men who are rotting the roots of Indian democracy hide like worms in the infertile soil. There are able and vibrantly active women like Kiran Bedi who take the steering in their own hands and drive the country.

On one hand the people criticize Sonia Gandhi to be a foreign suppressor and now Ramdev too is characterizing her as not a nation lover. The woman who is participating in the affairs of the country as the leader of the majority party, leaving behind her own nation and committing herself to another, has been questioned time and again for the same. The national television is flooded with opinions on Ramdev, his fast, protests, and strike, all colored melodrama. Did any of us even try to ponder for a moment that every second that we are wasting fighting over irrational debates, can be put to constructive consequences to lead to the enactment of the Jan Lokpal Bill. Ramdev has spilled an ocean full of water on the sweat and approach of Anna Hazare. Behind the veil in the practice of meditation and yoga, Ramdev is turning out to be a traitor in disguise who just did not get the footage by the media during Hazare’s protest. The problem is that the people who are already corrupt and in power are misusing their hands under and over the table.

The bill is about the people, for the people and by the people; so why isn’t there any volunteers and permission for the common man who has been the victim of trading and gamble of black money which has been stolen right from his pocket? There shouldn’t be any committee from the ruling party and also not from any other political organization. Common and learned people of the society who themselves have faced the plight of country’s shambling economy should be the chairperson and the executives of the bill. It’s the death knell for India, rung by its own people, and the very citizens can actually dismantle the bell from the hook and play soulful music.

1. Deepak Joshi

I would like to report abuse if there is an option. Because you have chosen undignified words against a citizen. And what the hell is written here. Now can anything be posted on this site? I must say, In third paragraph some sense is present.
    “The woman who is participating in the affairs of the country as the leader of the majority party, leaving behind her own nation and committing herself to another” …
    How contracted your mind is …
    the correct statement should be … The woman who is participating illegally and in the affairs of the country as the leader of the most corrupt party, leaving behind her own nation and committing herself to destroy and spoil the another.
    And what this country requires , A good and honest leader irrespective of their gender . We have examples of morons in both genders about one you should know the names like Mayawati, Sonia Gandhi(Antonio Maino actually), Kanimozhi (concurrent example ) and many more in administrative services and in top places of bureaucracy .
    YES ! You have right to write and everybody has , but it should not be misused.

2. Deepak Joshi

How contracted your mind is …

1. Shefali Saxena

Mr.Joshi,
      The whole idea of those lines that you are mentioning worth report abusing including the whole article, is certainly a misconception of the actual meaning as to what those lines meant. Here, Sonia Gandhi is mentioned in such a way because when we have been unable to clear the menace in our country, it’s own citizens have failed to curb corruption, then how are we supposed to bring any foreigner for that matter under scrutiny when we have billions of people in our own nation who deserve to be punished and scrutinized? Besides if we look into the matter deeply, today, this might be the end of the Congress Reign which has been prevailing since independence in India, but do we have any other political party or such a leader who can drive the country in a way which Sonia Gandhi has done? If she has illegally ruined India’s Economy, then I’m sorry but Anna and Ramdev are too late in their protests. These protests should have been carried out years before even when we were not born. And to clear the mist that I’m abusing anyone here, let me tell you, that if Ramdev would have been honest and brave enough to face the agitation, he wouldn’t have needed to disguise himself as a woman and run away leaving thousands of his supporters behind to die. I still stick to my “contracted” thinking, when we actually need to weigh both the scales of the weighing balance. An I had clearly no intention of abusing or even spoiling this page of such an authentically managed website.

2. Deepak Joshi

If a man is disguised as a “woman” , and he is called coward. Is it not a defaming statement for a woman who is disguised herself as a woman.
      You said that ….”leaving thousands of his supporters behind to die.”
      “TO DIE ” … this is what exactly written here . Can’t we easily judge the ruling ability of “Antonio Maino” in a so called democracy.
      And one should know that similar kind of things should be equated weighing scale.
      As Ramdev was not intended to kill anyone but She was (as you said).
      Certainly we don’t have such a leader like Antonio who had driven this country and we don’t want to have actually.
      This country will be grateful to Antonio if she leave this country forever with her entire family because certainly they have misused the sentiments of public by tagging themselves as Gandhi.

3. kamil

Righly said shefali… before commenting people should understand the view and must have a sense of human.

3. kamil

Dear joshi… I do not want to go in to details, but one thing is very clear, even a blind man can see… Whatever Ramdev did in Ramlila maidan “to escape in a women cloth”, it proves nothing but only HE IS A COWARD MAN… either u accept or not but its reality. Ramdev ji and his so-called supporters give only lame excuses. Ramdev ji is the best in Yoga.. Thats all.. Everyone should have calibre to accept known and seen reality.

1. Deepak Joshi

Kamil … what you think who is brave! and u should come forward to teach me sense of human and calibrate my caliber to see reality, most welcome.

2. Deepak Joshi

And this one also … may be u dont like this . A seen and Known REALITY.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/exclusive/for-upa-there-is-nothing-to-be-proud-of_713574.html

By Ali Qalandar

By Akash Raj