BREAKING: 3 BOMB BLASTS ROCK MUMBAI [UPDATING LIVE]

BREAKING via

Three bomb blasts were reported in Mumbai today evening in the crowded Dadar, Opera House and Zaveri Bazar areas, police said.

The blasts, that went off within minutes of each other, injured 15.

Police, ambulance, home guards and fire brigade were rushed to the spot. The incident happened at 7:10 pm on Wednesday.

Home Ministry is still not calling it a bomb blast. Home Secretary has spoken to Maharashtra DGP.
Home Ministry has put the National Security (NSG) on hold.

Union Home Secretary RK Singh spoke to CNN-IBN and said, “I have spoken to DGP and Chief Secretary. Chief Secretary will get back to us with details. No confirmation about the intensity of blast.”

More on the blasts coming soon.

UPDATE I: The explosives used IED, or Improvised Explosive Device, a roadside/homemade bomb.

UPDATE II: NDTV: Lashkar-e-Taiba and ‘Indian Mujahideen’ as key suspects in today’s bombing in Mumbai.

UPDATE III: Home ministry sources say that the blasts are terror strikes.

UPDATE IV: 21 Killed, over 100 injured.

Live updates via Twitter

1. Andrew

It is the frustrations and anger and heartless feelings of young minds about governments bad administration failure to give justice from courts, jobs for the needy. Corruption in the society. Admissions to younger and needy students into colleges have made them mad and the whole society and government is to be blamed.

2. Prof. S. M. Ansari

We want to peace and justice within months no more than twice months but in India long decade passed then you can get the judgement but why? Here is very badly judgement, only for politics and leadership as like the only for Voter Card but I want to equal to each and everyone no anyone special, you know special only the people of India who is selected the members in the parliament and the state legislative assembly but we want to 100% educated leaders no illiterate and we want experience like old and young person’s ratio about 50:50 and then we are get the results immediate no any crime in here, if anyone do the crime so given the most dangers punishment no if anyone killed to anyone so killed them in the main markets in front of the people, I have recently research Assembly and Central Members and I want to know how many leaders is criminal background and murderer, theft rapist and much more leaders in the Government but why the people given the vote, Stop this. We want 100% clean and honesty leaders in the Government and Government Officials, if found any crime suspected immediately arrest the given the punishment. If any leaders involved in riots and others so no any bail given.

By Ananya Anand

By Atul Upadhyay