A Safe Player Or A Passionate Dreamer? The Choice Is Yours

By Dishi Solanki:

Life does not give you what you deserve. Life only gives you what you demand ~ Anonymus

A year back when I was in India, I too had a dream. Dream of landing in USA, getting my MBA & making a mark at the exact opposite end of the globe. Sure enough, here I am sitting in my desired country doing exactly what I had envisioned. It was not a smooth jog & required dedicated sleepless nights but dream it was which manifested into reality. I have always demanded with my head held high from my favourite pal “Dear Loving God” and  he has never let me down! Never beg for what is yours, you and only you can grab it. So, demand and work steadfastly.

dreams

Before Michelangelo could make impossible possible in his painting of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, he had seen the unseen as a visualization in his mind. No one else saw the impossible dream until it was finished in 1512.

My heart bleeds to say that with growing age comes constantly fading credence to dream. We seldom realize the incredible power that we have within us; the power to believe in ourselves & live our visions. Ironically we tend to focus more than needed on the criticism & pessimistic talks pelted on us making us believe in 1000 reasons to not set out fearlessly to achieve the dream that we have. I would like to share the story of 3 Frogs that I read a while back:

There was once a bunch of 3 tiny frogs, who arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.

The race began…

No one in the crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of the tower. They shouted, “Oh, way too difficult!!! They will NEVER make it to the top” and “Not a chance. The tower is too high”. The tiny frogs began collapsing, but one continued higher and higher. This one wouldn’t give up! And he reached the top. Everyone wanted to know how this one frog managed such a great feat.

His secret? This little frog was deaf!!

Putting dreams into action requires courage & I know for a fact that each one of us has that courage to turn a pleb into a prince. Be like the third frog. Go deaf to negativity because self-scepticism only helps you major the minor things. Nobody can judge you better than yourself because nobody can gauge your real strengths & shortcoming better than you. If I have learnt anything from my personal experience is that we all are magnets and we attract things that are exactly parallel to our thought process. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. So, don’t be a safe player & curse fate or life for being iniquitous. If you earnestly want something, then dream about it & use every ounce of your competence to achieve it.

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

By aashirya anand

By Bollywood Jhol

By aashirya anand