Battle Of The Boards, ICSE vs CBSE: Here Are Six Major Differences

By Charu Sharma:

Note: You can read an updated version of this article here: Battle of The Boards II, CBSE Vs ICSE: Which One Suits You Better?

Right from the time when a child starts his/her academics, the dilemma of choosing the board of education becomes a prime concern for parents. The choice of board makes a significant difference in the early development of the child and his/her exposure to the kind of education system that we have. In the Indian education system, two of the most recognised boards of education that one gets to opt for are CBSE and ICSE. The education system is split into primary, secondary and senior secondary levels. These levels play a significant role in building up one’s career goals and achievements. The question that arises is — what is better for the child? How does one choose the right system? One has to note that the two boards are very diverse and hence cannot be clubbed together.

icseandcbseWe need to examine the two boards on the basis of their functionalities, offering abilities and other standards.

CBSE is responsible for preparing the syllabus for the secondary and senior secondary levels. It is one the most preferred boards in India. It follows the national curriculum along with additional subject matter. The board conducts two examinations — the All India Secondary School Examination, AISSE (Class X) and the All India Senior School Certificate Examination, AISSCE (Class XII). CBSE is recognized by the NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) with the aim to operate a chain of central schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya) that could cater to the government employees who are in transferable jobs. A number of private schools have started to offer CBSE since a lot of private sector employees are also moving from place to place. The CBSE syllabus is very structured, highly predictable and controlled. All national entrance examinations are conducted as per this syllabus.

ICSE on the other hand is conducted by yet another board, CISCE or the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination. It is similar to AISSE conducted by CBSE. An offshoot of the Cambridge IGCSE that existed during the British regime was taken over by the Anglo Indian Board and is now governed by the ‘Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations’. ICSE has taken in a lot of structures from the NCERT. At Grade 10, it is as of now is the toughest board examination. ISC (Class XII) is equally difficult to crack owing to its extremely detailed syllabus.

Let us try to see the major differences between the two:

Medium of Instruction:

CBSE approves both English and Hindi language as the medium of instructions, ICSE does not recommend Hindi.

Regular and Private Candidates:

CBSE is affiliated to a large number of schools all over India. The board allows both regular candidates, who study in CBSE schools, as well as private candidates from non-affiliated schools to appear in the exams. Contrary to this, ICSE does not allow a candidate who has not been studying in an ICSE affiliated school to appear for the exams.

Board Recognition:

CBSE is recognized by Indian government and ICSE is not. Although the certificates provided by both of them are globally valid, yet CBSE has a better footing in the subcontinent than ICSE. CISCE is now recognized by many foreign education systems as equivalent to senior examination or high school.

Curriculum/Course Content:

The syllabus prepared by CBSE is more suitable for qualifying in various entrance examinations, including the medical and engineering professional exams. The syllabus of ICSE is more detailed and requires the student to remember a lot. CBSE is comparatively easier than ICSE. Both CBSE and ICSE (CISCE) have a slightly different focus in terms of course content. CBSE is extremely focused on science and maths with a lot of attention paid to the application of knowledge. CISCE (ICSE) on the other hand is more balanced with equal focus on language, arts and science.

Assessments:

One more point of distinction between the two boards is the evaluation and assessment of students. In ICSE, internal assessments are vital and practical tests are aggregated with the overall scores. ICSE lays more emphasis on lab work. Also, a career in English Literature or Language is best suited for ICSE students.

Teaching Methodology:

With the changing times both the boards are aiming for active learning. CBSE and ICSE (CISCE) prescribe a certain teaching approach and both have undergone significant change over the past 10 years. The focus has majorly increased on learning through experience and experimentation rather than through one-way teaching.

In India, most parents are unsatisfied with the standards of education provided by CBSE. They feel that the learning and grooming process needs to be more thorough in CBSE when compared to what ICSE offers. ICSE includes the detailed study of subjects and an edge over English literature and language and is more flexible in nature. Both the boards are recognized by colleges/universities in India. However, the CBSE curriculum doesn’t provide students with academic luxuries. ICSE board has a lot of combinations to offer to students – such as computer science, environmental science and even interior design in a lot of schools.

In a city like Delhi, the tutors who can help students with the CBSE syllabus are more accessible whereas, in the case of ICSE, it is a lot tougher due to a low number of schools following this board. On the other hand, in cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore, ICSE tutors are in abundance. For instance, the Mumbai ICSE board is more prevalent in schools than their local Maharashtra SSC board. In terms of prevalence, CBSE board is easier to find when you move to a new place. However, in various states of India ICSE is given the first preference whereas CBSE is recognised in most of the schools. To conclude, both have their pros and cons and form an extremely vital part of the Indian Education System.

1. Kavya Vidyarthi

The article has been well researched and would help people unable to decide which board would they want to pursue specially after grade 10 so that they are able to meet their future goals. CBSE is a better board for those aspiring to crack medical and engineering entrance exams while cbse for those who wish to pursue more subjective studies like an honours degree in various subjects- specially English honours.

1. MANGESH dhait

It is well literate information serve to people. So they will decide to go with which board. Thnx sr.

2. Rishav

I completely agree with your view Kavya.

2. Harshita Srivastava

Well researched article. I have done my schooling in a school affliated to ICSE till Class X and I must say, I owe my language skills to them. I guess ICSE curriculum did play a role in making me an author today. I shifted to CBSE board after X due to the fact that I had to prepare for engineering entrance and as mentioned above, it suits well for students aspiring to crack entrance exams. But even today I feel I was better off in an ICSE board. The standards of CBSE curriculum are going down day by day and if the situation prevails, Indians might lose on the intellectualism and knowledge they are known for all over the world. So the thing is, whether you get your child admitted in a CBSE or an ICSE affiliated school, just look to it that he/she is not losing out in any manner on grounds of education in all the fields.

1. DFF

“WE INDIANS”

2. Vel

Hi Harshita, your comments really helped to clear my doubt on switching from ICSE to CBSE after X std. Is it easy for the students to adapt in CBSE on 11th and 12th, as CBSE pattern require to reproduce the book on the exam?

3. Roby Puragthur

A very insightful article. It is true that the standard of CBSE schools is rapidly dipping due to various reasons. The most crucial reason, I think, is scarcity of good teachers. Bright minds are not attracted to teaching profession because of poor remuneration. CBSE is preferred only because all the competitive examinations are conducted by them. However, the most miserable condition is the various State Board schools where the majority of Indians students seek their education.

3. RKI

to discuss the relative pros and cons of CBSE versus ICSE without talking about the SSC Boards is superfluous

4. adya00

Finally I understand.

5. saritha

Thank you for providing such valuable information about ICSE abd CBSE. As every parent, I was also very confused about my child to get admission into CBSE or ICSE. I took opinion from people to know about difference and advatages of each. But in vague, I was not satisfied with their opinion as most of them just gave their view but not the exact differences and advantages of both. I visited various sites to know what exactly both mean and how it will help me to get my child admission. Now I can confidently get my child get admission into CBSE without any confusion after I viewed your site. I once again thank you heartfully. 🙂

6. dr b n padhy

In my opinion till class 10th ICSE is better,then 11th and 12th CBSE is better if want ur child for medical or engg..If u think for something else choice is your.’s.

1. Rishav

I have also studied from ICSE medium till std 10th and then switched to CBSE for 11th and 12th. I had to shift as school was not offering ISC in 11th and 12th. What I have understood, ICSE syallbus is exhaustive and give holistic approach to study compared to CBSE. So, for education per se ICSE is better, but when it comes to preparing for exam then CBSE stands better.

7. Parshva timbadia

CBSE has developed into an Indian standard education system. People who barely know how to speak English pass their English exams. ICSE, however, does not emphasize on Hindi. If you look at students, at least in Mumbai, ICSE students are more intelligent and polite than CBSE.

1. Siddh

If you are an Indian, you need to learn your rich past and traditions so that the future generation does not forget them. The western people, especially Arabs, Americans & British, have destroyed our culture and artifacts, particularly in pre-independence era. Now they are defaming the Indians. They want their profit, nothing else. You have to preserve your culture & past on your own. I know English is important but Hindi is India’s language. You will say your comment again or respond me badly (my past experience on another site) if you are anti-Indian or an American/British mouthpiece. Every country tries to preserve their culture, for eg. China has laid much of their emphasis on the Chinese language. So you try to be a good Indian.

2. Anurag Das

Hi Siddh,

You must understand that we(being a ICSE student) had a compulsory second language( Hindi for me) which had two papers : Literature and Language. Both were equally tough and important as English literature and Language.
      Its not that ICSE teaches us tradition of any other country, its just that the medium of teaching is English.So please dont go around saying that ICSE is breaking our traditions. It’s an insult to the board and all those who have studied through ICSE. Bigotry is not acceptable, your reply it self proves Parshva’s point.

8. TheSeeker

ICSE in class 10 is definitely more useful than CBSE because ICSE covers so many topics that CBSE covers only in 11th and 12th. So when I shifted from 10th ICSE to 11th CBSE, I already knew many things. But a good thing about CBSE is that it’s internationally available also (I studied 11th and 12th abroad, but in CBSE board). ICSE, not so much :).

1. uma

Did you adapt easily to CBSE?
      Is the method of questioning in CBSE will be very difficult to adapt even if you find the syllabus is easy. I’m especially asking about science and maths

9. Santosh

Good piece of information.

10. praful nigam

ICSE is not recognized by the Indian govt.? Get your facts right… I am a central govt employee and I got my present job after doing 10th and 12th from cisce…
    There are thousands like me…

1. gami hardik

ICSE is also recognized by indian Govt sir

11. Abhay Sharma

This article is truly bent on supporting CBSE. ICSE is a lot better and the ICSE students are far more capable in any field. ICSE syllabus at least up to 10th greatly helps.

12. Abhay Sharma

Moreover ICSE is recoganised by the Indian Government. Get it right.. Also ICSE is having a wider international recognition.

13. pankaj garg

Its nice to read it .it would help those guardians as well as those candidates who r looking for boards. But getting confused.ACHARYA CLASSES.7417827096

14. jaideep

Nice Article but could have been supported by quotes of some experts. Let school principals or academicians talk about certain things mentioned in the article on their own–that way the analysis would appear more authentic… “suggestion”.

15. Sudeb Sarkar

-“CBSE is recognized by Indian government and ICSE is not. Although the certificates provided by both of them are globally valid, yet CBSE has a better footing in the subcontinent than ICSE. CISCE is now recognized by many foreign education systems as equivalent to senior examination or high school.”
    This is wrong. If CISCE wasn’t nationally recognised, every CISCE students’ education would be invalid. The only reason we are allowed to even take admission into colleges is because it is nationally recognised and the government and colleges cannot legally discriminate between nationally recognised boards.
    -“CBSE is comparatively easier than ICSE.”
    Very very very subjective. CBSE question paper patterns are harder than ISC as we get loads of choice throughout the entire question paper, whereas CBSE barely gives choices. Hence if a person doesn’t know a question, the person has a choice to try another, in CBSE, not possible. And as for Sciences are concerned, CBSE creates harder papers compared to ISC.
    -“In ICSE, internal assessments are vital and practical tests are aggregated with the overall scores. ICSE lays more emphasis on lab work. ”
    No. The practicals have equal emphasis in both ISC and CBSE, with 30% allotted to the practical components of the subject. The only difference is that ISC sets a nationwide questionpaper for its practical subjects whereas CBSE does not, in order to take into account, the financial disparity between various CBSE schools. Not all schools can afford all apparatus. And the good schools will also have harder practicals, and more thorough practicals than ISC schools. Depends on the quality of school, than the board.
    -“With the changing times both the boards are aiming for active learning. CBSE and ICSE (CISCE) prescribe a certain teaching approach and both have undergone significant change over the past 10 years. The focus has majorly increased on learning through experience and experimentation rather than through one-way teaching.”
    This point contradicts the previous point, and even CBSE students know how wrong and completely made up, that point is.

The major difference that is relevant to students, which this article completely ignored is-
    CBSE has NCERT prescribed books for its students, but ISC does not, and good books are not available for quite a few subjects. Hence the learning quality deprecates in ISC due to substandard study materials sometimes written by very shady authors.

1. uma

Sir,
      I want my daughter to shift from ICSE to CBSE for std xi science and maths stream.
      What kind of difficulties will she face regarding exam, method of questioning and load of syllabus.
      I want her to join in medicine.
      Or ICSE will be better choice than cbse

2. Somebody

Doesn't matter what career YOU want your daughter to go in, FUCK that seriously! Let her choose! FUCK parents like you

3. Someone

this article is about schools you idiot, after schooling only somebody can choose the career!

4. Dr.Arun J

If u are from tamil nadu…I strongly recommend you to try for matriculation that too in good rank producing schools or with home tutions nd motivate her to get cent in biology.physics. chemistry….as these are the key subjects. ..please avoid cbse as it's very very very difficult and almost impossible if no proper coaching is give which is not done in tamil nadu ….nd if u want only cbse first enquire about the school have any students got into college through entrance. …enquire nd join…it ur child's future…the future of the India….thank u

5. Dr.Arun J

Before join enquire about the school ..have any1 got through entrance. ….nd I prefer matriculation if u r from tamil nadu …to score marks..as it's but the final marks of bio,physics, chemistry

16. dugesh

Good piece of information

17. ME….

However, its not completely correct, that CBSE lays emphasis on maths and science because if you compare the level of science subjects of ICSE with those of CBSE, you get to know that ICSE science is lot better in class 10. All the concepts are in detail and clear. Overall, ICSE is tougher than CBSE in almost all subjects. It strengthens your launguage especially english, a better understanding of which gives you the key to better expression.

Moreover, even in Indian languages like Hindi the ICSE syllabus is tougher than that of CBSE. ICSE students need to work hard and as a result they have a lot better conceptual understanding, a deep knowledge of every subject and diligence.

18. urooj akhlaq

I am a proud student of icse school and what i believe by studying in icse school that upto class 10 icse is far more better than cbse and after that they are just same.
    Icse recently changed their syllabus pattern from 2018 for class 11 & 12 to make it more competitive so overall icse is better than cbse.I also want to tell you that if you want to go to uk for higher studies icse us recognised by every major uk university.

19. sandhu saab

PBSE board is much better than all these boards

20. navdeep saini

Thanks alot for information..m doing 12 in ISC nd passed icse 10th grade with good score nd after going through this article my mind stopped diverting from changing my board to CBSE because m to study abroad after +2 .so it will help me..nd isc should be given special recognition abroad. .thank u

21. Nayan

I studied in the CBSE system while my girlfriend studied in the ICSE system.While some points may be true,but most learning milestones depend on the students’ ability and attitude.Given the right environment,people can learn.In my case,I have top notch language skills as well science and maths skills inspite of studying in the CBSE system,my girlfriend has top notch Hindi skills and is not so good at English even after studying in ICSE. Needless to say,it depends on whether your teachers were competent enough and if you got the right facilities to learn.I studied in a small town in North India(Kendriya Vidyalaya) and my girl studied in a residential school in Ooty.To all the people deriding one of the boards,both of us would like to say,there is no cure to being stupid irrespective of where you study.I rest my case.And I read a comment by someone saying that its an Indian education system.Dude,you are in India,don’t like it?Yes. Then gtfo of this country and spare us the hypocrisy.

22. Jeevan

If you got money from lottery or foreign third class employment, you could send your kid to CBSE and the kid definitely win the battle and perform better in SECONDARY education, SECONDARY life, or a good slave but he should make his earning. Otherwise, choose any other stream as you could afford will make your kid fly with own wings

23. India RTI News

ICSE and ISC not approved By Govt Of India – RTI Reply. No value of their certificate.

http://indiartinews.com/CISCE-ICSE-ISC-board-Not-approval-India-government.html

24. Ashish Pundir

well I would recommend CBSE rather than ICSE….
    As told in the above text in ICSE board students have to keep a lot of things in mind. Their course is so vast and detailed.
    It is too vast, jese ki sbko scientist hi ban na ho….

on the other hand
    CBSE dont have much detailed syllabus and helping students to focus on a limited study material to crack institutes like IIT.
    I will recommend CBSE

25. makad mutya

We need to examine the two boards on the basis of their functionalities, offering abilities and other standards.

Medium of Instruction:

Regular and Private Candidates:

Board Recognition:

Curriculum/Course Content:

The syllabus prepared by CBSE is more suitable for qualifying in various entrance examinations, including the medical and engineering professional exams. The syllabus of ICSE is more detailed and requires the student to remember a lot. CBSE is comparatively easier than ICSE. Both CBSE and ICSE (CISCE) have slightly different focus in terms of course content. CBSE is extremely focused on science and maths with a lot of attention paid to the application of knowledge. CISCE (ICSE) on the other hand is more balanced with equal focus on language, arts and science.

Assessments:

Teaching Methodology:

In India most of the parents are unsatisfied with the standards of education provided by CBSE. They feel that the learning and grooming process needs to be more thorough in CBSE when compared to what ICSE offers. ICSE includes the detailed study of subjects and an edge over English literature and language and is more flexible in nature. Both the boards are recognized by colleges/universities in India. However, the CBSE curriculum doesn’t provide students academic luxuries. ICSE board has a lot of combinations to offer to students- such as computer science, environmental science and even interior design in a lot of schools.

In a city like Delhi, the tutors who can help students with the CBSE syllabus are more accessible whereas in the case of ICSE, it is a lot tougher due to a low number of schools following this board. On the other hand, in cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata and Bangalore, ICSE tutors are in abundance. For instance, the Mumbai ICSE board is more prevalent in schools than their local Maharashtra SSC board. In terms of prevalence, CBSE board is easier to find when you move to a new place. However, in various states of India ICSE is given the first preference whereas CBSE is recognised in most of the schools. To conclude, both have their pros and cons and form an extremely vital part of the Indian Education System.

26. Anup Kumar

NCERT surveyors visited 7216 schools, affiliated to all state boards and 2 national boards, and tested 277416 students on 5 subjects with a standard set of multiple questions. This survey by NCERT bolsters the reality that ICSE students are far better than students of other boards. In the current wave of competitions including IIT/JEE, somewhere it was believed mostly led by
    coaching institutions & other vested interests, that CBSE should be the preferred board for all to compete. Despite all the false propaganda by vested interests, when we compare all the board students on a common platform (as was done by NCERT in this survey), ICSE outshine others in comparisons. If we compare ICSE students with CBSE students on key subjects such as English, Science and Mathematics, the differences are stark – ranging from 19% in Science, 22% in
    Mathematics to 23% in English. However, the difference between ICSE and WB Board students is staggering – ranging from 66% in Science, 53% in Mathematics to 91% in English. The vested interests have led us to falsely believe that ICSE board’s syllabus is not modern and up to date. However, the results are for everyone to see. This survey benchmarks all the national and state boards of the country on a common platform. It also serves as a bellwether to all stakeholders of education – school administrators, teachers and most importantly parents, to select a board that serves their purpose. Parents want best for their children and ICSE affiliated school could be an ideal first-school programme for your child to develop and compete in an ever-competitive world. For details about the survey, please refer The Telegraph, March 13, 2016.

27. Kritika

I would say that this article is kind of unbalanced and biased. I have studied from the three boards viz ICSE(till class VIII), IGCSE (in IX &X) and CBSE (in XI and XII).All the three boards have their own pros and cons. IGCSE/A or AS level is well suited for the students aiming for foreign universities whereas CBSE forms the main branches in Indian education system and is the core of all the entrance exams conducted in our country. ICSE although is sightly detailed but it’s more of cramming and unnecessary pressure over students without much valuable outcomes.The best thing to decide on is not the board but the school itself.Textbooks and syllabi are more or less the same but what makes a difference is how efficient the teachers are in imparting that knowledge and necessary skills to the students.

28. Saumil

What about History? Like SSC teaches our kids localised History which i feel every kid shuld know. Not sure
    for CBSE and ICSE boards.

29. Amit

If you want your child to get his/her basics in primary education right, at least never try for KVs, the books prescribed in KVs for primary standard are pathetic and horrendous. I don’t understand how the KVs prescribe such books, that tend to turn your child into an absolute no brainer.
    Just have a look at Maths, English and Hindi textbooks prescribed by the KVs for primary classes. You will get sick.

30. issacthomas3

Thank you so much for your valuable info..but its too late now…em 25 now…if only i could back to my school days..i wud have preferred ICSE BOARD now…

31. Nikhil Kumar

While CBSE syllabus is extremely vague till tenth grade, it suddenly puts a lot of pressure on students in evenenth and twelfth, especially to science students. ICSE, although tough, keeps the students in a habit to handle the academic workload throughout the year. So, I think it is a lot better.

32. India RTI News

33. sanjeet verma

Sir maximum value of c.b.s.e. board or ICSE/ise board please tell

34. gitto

hiii,
    im gitto im studying icse 10th grade so..can i continue in this board next year or change
    becoz i wanna do my higher studies after 12 th in America so…which syllabus will help me

35. Aryan

ICSE is respected abroad whereas CBSE is not.
    ICSE prepairs students for college life as it resembles the amount of hard work whereas CBSE students will die of pressure even if they get into universities abroad.
    ICSE focuses on every subject equally . Get your facts right. It will be hard for students studying in ICSE board to get into Indian engineering and medical institutes as the syllabus for their entrance exams is according to CBSE.

36. Neera Singh

Hello sir,
    I Neera singh from Jamshedpur. I have two children studying in D.B.M.S. English School ICSE Board. Now we are planing to shift Greater Noida so we have to change the school of our kids . But in Greater Noida there are only C.B.S.E Board school. We get the chance in one that name is Step by Step school which is C.B.S.E board school and we are very confused now that we should change the board or not please suggest us please……….

37. Milap Joshi

Hi Sir

I have a kid of 3 years and now planning to take admission in school next year. I am also confused while selecting a board. I have gone through your article and it’s very informative. I am little bit confused in below information.

Board Recognition:
    CBSE is recognized by Indian government and ICSE is not.

What does it mean? can you please elaborate it in details.
    And if we have selected ICSC board for admission, Is there any chance that in future some highschool, college/University, xyz entrance exam for medical or engineering , any companies in xyz industry will not recognize ICSC school certificated and candidate will be rejected based on it.

Any further inputs on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Milap

38. kumariika

Having studied in ICSE school and married to a person also from an ICSE School, my obvious preference for my child is an ICSE school. I am surprised that the writer says things like ICSE is not recognized, makes you remember a lot and suits a career in English. All this is a myth. Having worked for 13 years in India and abroad, I have never seen anyone questioning the ICSE board. Secondly, even literature has objective questions and if one is thorough, one can score 20/20 on a literature based question. You need to be thorough; learning by heart wont help. The third point you mentioned is about it suiting people aiming a career in English. That’s a clear myth. Infact, the students from ICSE get a good exposure to English which helps in long run. One can easily feel the difference when one prepares for higher exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE etc. Effortlessly one can score well atleast in the English section, and if prepared, a 100 percentile is not unachievable.

Having said all this, I would say, I have come across ICSE, CBSE and state board students. All have somehow or the other managed themselves to do well.

39. Sanchayan Sarkar

If I had another chance, I would have rejected the English literature and focused more on Indian literature. For this reason, I would prefer CBSE. I have grown up in ICSE and I can understand the propaganda I received

40. nikhil sirimmalla

is CBSE better or ICSE

41. Arvind Vaishnav

CBSE is better but if you. Want best than ICSE

42. Ravi Raj

Standard of english is low in cbse

43. Homagni Mukhopadhyay

I have studied in ICSE Board school upto class 10.I think that it is the best board for providing an equal knowledge.Moreover,the board exam is very scoring and lilient checking.

44. Tabu Sayyed

Pls anyone can advise which board and school is good in Pune.

45. Arivuselvam Bhavasrii Gandhi

Plz tel me which is best CBSE OR INTERNATIONAL BOARD

46. gurmeet singh

pls advise me which is best c.b.s.e or i.c.s.e and after i.c.s.e 10th complete what is best

47. maria sufi

I want to know how many terms does ICSC schools follow. Is it uniform for all the schools.

48. Subramaniam Jayachandran

Even though I cannot write and read Hindi I am a very fluent speaker of Hindi. I like Hindi very much. May be that is the reason I prefer CBSE over ICSE. This is my personal.
    I am not from Academic background. My general opinion is, CBSE seems to be more flexible and accessible for the students, ICSE seems to be little tougher comparatively. CBSE teachers seems to be our own ICSE teachers seems to be from other home.

It is very correctly written in the article STATES gives preference to ICSE but most of the schools recognise CBSE.

CBSE standard can definitely be increased to next level not by competing with ICSE but comparing their own previous standard.

Overall I want to conclude by saying ICSE for CLASSES and CBSE is for ALL MASSES

49. Prince Pappy

One student passed exam but fail in one subject
    As per rule four or more subject is sufficient but students are not eligible to appear in gnm course (getting information from up state medical faculty)

By Siddharth Mohan Roy

By Kshitiz Siwakoti

By Ananya Anand