This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Nihal Parashar. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

“Now Stop Creating Drama. We Have A Smarty From Gujarat For That”: Rajnath’s Fake Letter To Advani

More from Nihal Parashar

Dear Advani Ji,

What did you do? I understand what you mean when you say you do not want any post in the party. Everybody in BJP and RSS understands that. But why did you post the letter on Social Media platforms? See, it is simple. You need to post letters to me. It will take some time from you busy (hahaha) schedule, but that is how it is supposed to be done. Open letters are meant for the morons looking for fun on internet. Not for serious people like you and me. I do not know about you, but I am really serious.

rajnath singh dramaticComing straight to the point, I cannot accept your resignation.

See it is simple. Our party needs somebody who can take all the jokes from media and still do not utter a word. You have a serious throat problem na, that’s perfect for us! I cannot rely on Uma Ji for this (Very aggressive lady she is no!). Atal Ji was apt for this. But for some unknown reason he is not accepting my phone calls these days. You are the proud Laksman of the party. You need to take this responsibility so that we can concentrate on more serious work.

And why are you angry on the Goa issue? We can arrange a free Goa tour for you now. See, we are in power in the state. If you are free in the month of July- of course you are- then you can have a Panjim Rath Yatra. Please do not make it a political Yatra, just a tour on the Rath around the beaches. Do not worry. Your new Tees and Pyjamas will be used perfectly.

And do not repeat that this is not the same BJP as it was before. It was not the same when you were the Deputy Prime Minister. But because you had a post you did not lament. Now stop creating drama. We have a smart kid from Gujarat for that.

I understand what you must be going through. I remember one incident from school. During recess I used to go to the ground with my classmates and eat potato sabzi every day. One day my friends brought Paneer sabzi and did not take me with them. When people asked them where Raju was, they said, “He is unwell and will join shortly.” Meanwhile they finished the Paneer sabzi. I know you can relate to this incident. But do not worry; I have got some Paneer sabzi left for you. I request you to stay in the party because you do not have much option.

Yours and also of the new kid on the block,

Rajnath Singh

P.S: I just had a call from Bhagwat Ji. He has asked me not to accept the resignation. He will be calling you shortly. Kindly accept his call and do not speak much. He is really annoyed.

Pun intended by Nihal Parashar

1. Prashant Kaushik

Nikhil the author,, I read your article, enjoyed it. My curiosity drew me to your previous articles and thereafter to your blogs. I must say you write good, and don’t let boredom any space in your such writings. Your research on hatred spillings on FB were also a welcome efforts of yours.

But this article, I find, a little bit too rude. I pray that your intentions are not of character assassination of Advani . Whether you like his party or not but the fact remains that he is one of the most DEMOCRATICALLY elected leaders of contemporary India, and he has PROMOTED democracy. Else India is totally lost in dynasty and monarchism and thus if we ever take pride in calling our selves a democratic nation, we must also give due respect to such senior representatives of Indian democracy specially those who have not been tainted with any corruption scars. This includes leaders not just in BJP but a few good leaders in Congress also.

Secondly, your single sided humorous attacks on Advani will do a great favour to Congress. If you are apolitical writer( i hope u are) , why don’t u come with a similar letter from Rahul Gandhi or getting the keys to PM candidature, or Akhilesh Yadav or Mayawati and so on. We would love to read your humor there. This is just a suggestion. You can ofcourse reject it.

1. Nihal Parashar

Dear Prashant,

I appreciate your kind words and totally agree with you on most of the points.
      I also welcome your suggestions and will certainly try to come up with few pieces on other interesting characters in Indian Politics.

Warmly,
      Nihal

2. sg02

Now stop creating drama. We have a smart kid from Gujarat for that… haha liked this. 🙂
      the new Gujarati kid on the block seems to be smart up till now.. lets see.. aage hota hai kya..
      i have been wondering about why 2014 has become all about NaMo? i have written a piece of my mind about it.
      since you write so well (i like to read your articles) i would like you views on it.. 🙂

More from Nihal Parashar

By Vaishnavi Gond

By Aheed