A Guy Asked People In Bangalore About Their Views On Politics And The Answers Were Hilarious

1. Madhuri

I am a Bangalorean n am aware of whats happening around n follow politics regularly.. i guess the fella asked all posh youth of bangalore who dnt give a damn about anything other than malls or discos or watever.. ask the common man,, he is more proud about his state or is more aware of the happenings n politics n it effects him directly.. n this video in no way portrays the true picture of bangalore.

2. Arun Ks

I have been in bangalore for more than three years and I do follow things happening around to the best of what i can.I disagree with whats being said in general about bangalore.Is this video mainly made to for publicity and traffic increase…? If so you have picked up wonderful subjects and great topic. Keep up with your wonderful work of adding to the bucket of junk that exists in media.Its a wonderful attempt to make exploit the ignorant. What to do there has been many successful attempts in our wonderful country,I think you people decided for yourself what difference does this small funny video will do.Just because you grew up interested in politics and current affairs, It doesnt mean that you have been granted a right to take people who doesnt know what you know for granted and use them the way it seems fit. I disagree deeply with the attitude behind publishing this video. If you are really a media guy interested in creating awareness among youth to have involvement in politics and current affairs, Try to show examples which would be inspire some people if they watch it and not create a piece of crap to be circulated around and laughed about the wrong attitude among poeple which do exist,Thank god that you people where clever enough to restrict yourself to questions which were not much more sensitive.Incase if you are not aware of any responsible youth in bangalore, Let me direct you to somebody, the founder of http://www.mentortogether.org/. Amazing people behind the creation of this video, “Please grow up to be responsible and help others to grow, dont use them for your advantage”

1. SlayerGrey

Great job COMPLETELY missing the point, man. Agreed, there may have been a lot of insightful, well-informed answers that were edited out of this video. But you don’t need to be “interested in politics and current affairs” to know basics like what happened in Delhi during the elections that happened LAST WEEK.
      But if you ask me if everyone should be interested in current affairs, I’m going to put in a resounding yes. This is the youth that he’s speaking to, with a couple of exceptions. If this is the level of disconnection and ignorance that they’re displaying, where are we going to be in the next 15-20 years? When these people are supposed to be the driving force behind our development and progress?
      Also, notice how when it came to fact-related questions, they were all stumped. But the same people had a lot to say when it came to opinions. Opinions without knowledge are dangerous, so I think you may want to rethink this video and its intentions.

3. Mansi Pal (@mansipal)

I just moved to Bangalore! I am sure this level of ignorance is not representative of Bangalore..tell meee, please tell me this is not for real..*check for cheapest flight out of bangalore*

1. vineeth

It’s not. This is a gimmick.

4. A

Now for a test on the Karnataka Assembly elections in Connaught Place.

5. leena (@rhyme1000)

Well,even delhiites might answer the same way…can anybody be blamed for the lack of interest, with all the changes and scams going on.

6. shruti

And the point of this video was? You pick 10 random people off the streets in Bangalore and generalize it to “People in Bangalore”, ha ..yes their responses are funny or rather plain dumb ignorant but that’s a choice they have made – to be ignorant and clueless about the politics of this country. They are tons of other young people who can debate on current affairs and issues, why not highlight them? I really did not understand what was the point behind this video. Nonetheless I am surprised to see how clueless these educated youngsters are when it comes to politics! Yet I would not make any general statements about the future of our country 🙂

7. justin

buhaha………….. very good. mera bharat mahan

8. Nihilism and Misanthropy

“Are you guys stoned?”
    *Shakes head*
    Wanna get stoned?
    *Shakes head in affirmation*

BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. Proof that the “youth of India” crap is absolutely the most overhyped nonsense ever.

9. Shashank Peri

This makes me wonder, should voting be made mandatory!?
    Is the youth really aware of what concerns the nation of which they are a part of? Or is partying and gossips are the means and end of their lives?

10. Navneeth

I really have my doubts if all of the kids interviewed are native bangaloreans!! please tell me atleast a few of them are form outside.. most people i know of in bangalore are in touch with current affairs! agreed that the number of people who fall under the age group of 17 – 23 who are in touch with all of this is very less.. but then i am sure their parents (dads / uncles / grand dads especially) watch things on tv which discuss such matters and indirectly they do learn a fair amount of whatever is happening.. anyway.. really enjoyed the video! cant help laughing at how little people in general know 😀 this video made my day!! 😀

11. Priya

mahn this is great…even i had one such conversation wid my frnd when i had asked her lets join AAP…and she was like what is that..Aamchi Mumbai sumthing sumthng…and to confirm that it is pretty ok if she is not aware of these silly bites; she got it confirmed wid another frnd of hers…and to my surprise even she didnt know nuttss about it…this is “our generation” we are engineers, mbas; work in good companies but have absolutely no clue abt whatz happenin around and we have no qualms abt it…
    Arvind Kejriwal…you have a great task at hand..:-p

By Atypical Advantage

By Ecochirp Foundation