Speak Up Against Sexual Abuse Now! This Movie Will Tell You Why

1. Prashant

very nice presentation..hats off to team

2. adya00

This film practically gave me goosebumps. Everything in here is something every girl/woman can relate to, and that is the sad and the most pathetic aspect of it all.

3. Srinath

sums up what all is being faced by the female populace in our society.! May this add to an effective change in the mindsets of other people !!

4. prakhr

Boxer Mohammed Ali’s advice to his daughter

The following incident took place when Mohammad Ali’s daughters arrived at his home wearing clothes that were not modest. Here is the story as told by one of his daughters:

When we finally arrived, the chauffeur escorted my younger sister, Laila, and me up to my father’s suite. As usual, he was hiding behind the door waiting to scare us. We exchanged many hugs and kisses as we could possibly give in one day. My father took a good look at us. Then he sat me down on his lap and said something that I will never forget. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them.” He looked at me with serious eyes. “Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds, pearls and gold, and you should be covered too.”

Source: Taken from the book: More Than A Hero: Muhammad Ali’s Life Lessons Through His Daughter’s Eyes.

1. Monika

I have to understand what you are saying. You mean to say that a woman’s precious body is violated if she does not covers it well… is that what it is? You seem to be an educated person, I advice try and look at all the sexual violence with a different lens and not think that its something that happened because a woman was showing off her precious body and hence was her fault.

2. Somnath Singh

Not at all , Women can dress the way they want to , This is the mind of some Faggot which has been programmed to accept the evils of the Western practices …

For Prove that covering of entire body is baseless .

3. adya00

hi prakhr,

what you have said is something similar to what is written in the Quran I believe. And its also similar to the practice of keeping women under protection of marriage in India. Both these ideologies made sense way back, because that was a time when their was huge amount of foreign influx, and women were carried away, esp when they were single. And other reasons as well, which we may not like to day. Also, they don’t make sense now.

First because the former statement compares women with objects, beautiful and precious though they may be but they remain objects. A woman is a human being, with feelings, thoughts, emotions. She is not something to be ‘attained’.
      Secondly by saying women should be covered up, men are given free lease to do anything they want and behave like beasts. Is that ok?

4. Somnath Singh

This is the common problem with ISLAM nd it’s teaching and ideology !! Most of the muslim( there r some good muslim too) follow the life of there prophet withe teaching of Quran , which says women r half the moral Men , they should be under the commands of Men, Men can beat there wife without cursing, heavy punishment for talking alcohol etc..

The most disgustoing of all, If u hav to prove a Rape, u need 4 evidence who has witnessed it, hw terrible !!! There r many more including pedophile nd more… There is a serious problm with this IDEOLOGY…

5. adya00

Somanth,

before you make such accusations, I’d just say at least read up on the Quran. Many things about Islam are much better than hinduism. The problem with the ideology of covering up women is not restricted to any one religion. We ourselves have purdah.

6. Somnath Singh

I m telling whatever is written there book and scriptures !! And I m not accusing, I m telling the fact only, nothing new !!
      By the way this Religion are been man made and most violent of all… Nothing is better, it is just a Disguise to make other thing other wise .

See a practical Example only Compare the Areas/Country which are of Muslim majority with The place where there are Muslim Minority !!

Moreover These Quran and hadith are been studied by many scholars which says it has been taken the teaching from Jews , Christian etc..

I would suggest u to do a research on the Life of there prophet to see the real face of them !!

I was myself surprised to know Quran ordered thm to kill NON MUSLIM where they find thm , I don’t believe it is better thn any other who propagate violence in name of religion !!

7. Babar

Ah man. I guess taking something out of context will be trendy, nice, good to hear etc. I don’t know whether u know the context, on which the verses you said, were revealed. Please go through it and then talk.

8. Somnath Singh

The main problem with the PRESENT mindset that they will keep protesting, show/make video, Several News will be out !!

This is not a protest or a wave of opposition.

There are several consequences of this type of revolt :-

a) General people(Less then 50%) are getting familiar with this kind of SILENT HAPPENING.
      b) Some People look at as a opportunity to gain popularity , get more HITS/LIKES etc.
      c) Some People will be demoralized and try to spread the NEGATIVITY from person to person.
      d) There can be many …….

But what they would not do is to Find out the ROOT Cause and promote program to eradicate it.

Previously this Land was know for it’s high Moral . What happened to it now , What is the difference in today and earlier days ??

There are many problem with this Present Era :-

a) This can be related to Present Government SYSTEMS and it’s INACTION.
      b) The influence of Western Culture.
      As Vivekananda said “In the West its ideal is wife, in India in the mother”. Where are those feelings now(Not telling for All) ??

Problem I think (Other can correct me if I am wrong, but with valid argument) is that Many of us adopt to new Things without seeking it is Good for them or not. For them when they See something new , they try to think of practicing it themselves without judging/investigating it properly.

c) In school various new subjects are taught, which are just to produce Good Bright Brains. But A Person cannot be a Good person until he is has Good Moral and Value irrespective of his Qualification.

In Earlier days, from Day 1 Children are been taught of High Morals/Good Deeds which is mostly absent today.. For this I blame the Present Government and also the People associated with it.

There are many things need to change in order to Curb this Sickness from Our Society.

9. Somnath Singh

“This Book is not to be doubted…. As for the unbelievers, it is the same whether or not you forewarn them; they will not have faith. God has set a seal upon their hearts and ears; their sight is dimmed and grievous punishment awaits them.” Quran 2:1/2:6-2:10

“God’s curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny God’s own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred God’s most inexorable wrath. An ignominious punishment awaits the unbelievers.” Quran 2:89-2:90

“Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya (supporters, helpers, etc.) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself (His Punishment), and to Allah is the final”. Quran 3:28 return.

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51
      [ Question ” Why it has been so specific in naming the Religion” , Does it mean it is man made for the sake of Occupying Regions? ]

“Muhammad is God’s apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another.” Quran 48:29

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

Strangely it ask to pay “Jizyah” [Tax] in name of GOD … Strange!!

Well I am well aquainted with the Context here. But the Context which u are saying are been driven by that Side only.
      It only Claim to be Righteous to Curse the Infidels(Non Believers) and also to make them believe what they want to believe. These verses plant the seeds of Hated and also Promote the cause of Revolting in the Name of GOD.

Quite Contrary to It : Bible Says “Love your Enemy”, and Jesus crucifixion and taking the Sins Of Other and Asking To forgive who Did it..
      JESUS being a GOD always tell of forgiveness.

One more Thing , If GOD has written this , It is strange to find as it Claim that “It is not to be doubted”.
      I find Bible is much Better.

And Ur Name “BABAR” reminds me the Man who came India just to loots, Kill, Rapes, Forced Conversion etc. What was the reason for that Conquest, Loot and Rule. Whom they fight ,whom who never started the WAR. Instead they always came to loot India and INDIAN Kings instead of Killing them , show Mercy , Biggest Example “Mohamaad Gajni”.

Another Example Nalanda University kill the monks , destroyed the monasteries , all great collections was Burned in the name of GOD by Bakhtiar Khilji.

10. Moh’d Babar Shahid

Dear Somnath,

I see that you are bitter about the Quranic verses, but please realize that the Holy Quran was not revealed at once – It was revealed few verses at a time. The commands about not befriending disbelievers and them taking each other as friends were passed down to Prophet Mohammad at a time when he and his friends were being oppressed to the point he had to leave his city Mecca and take refuge in Madina. (There are any religious and devout Muslims who are friends with people of other religions). As for killing non-Muslims, the verse was revealed in the battlefield.

Women are not half of men in Islam. It is surely stated that women get half the amount of money in inheritance that men do, but you must understand why that is so. A woman gets to keep all her money whereas a man has to spend his money on his wife and kids. Would you be happy with an amount that you got to keep for yourself entirely, or twice and amount that you had to share with a lot pf people.

As for the tax system (jizyah), the amount that was collected was spent on the people of that nation. Just as western countries have a progressive tax system and then spend it on the people who are not so well off. On top of that, they were granted security and freedom to practice their religion.

Regards.

11. Somnath Singh

@Babar Shahid

I disagree with you with the Jizyah, Those taxes was not used for any Progressive development of People. If it were so then Mughals would not have broken Temple and monuments , they would not have done forcefull conversion or confine the Women as there worker.

What is even strange is that It Himself Proclaims that “It has no error and shall not be doubted” Strange !!
      Even worse it divides the Humanity in two sections Kafir and Muslims … Again tells Jesus was not crucified , which has been proved historically of it’s Dead, And Romans who were the ruthless of being at time , ensure that the Victim meet his end .. Anyways my Points is there are lot of Dispute in it ….

@Adya00
      How can you even Compare VEDAS With QURAN .. There is not similarity between the two . The conclusion you are making are derived from the Distorted Verses of Vedas . Read the Authentic Verses , not the British Translated Vedas.
      The link you shared with me , I studied the Article and matched the Mantra/Slokha of Vedas , All the meaning are distorted from it’s true meaning … If u really wanna confirm I can forward u the Ebook of Vedas .

Ask yourself why didn’t the Author mentioned Hymns/Matras of Vedas in Sanskrit , instead just gave the English Distorted Translation.

12. Moh’d Babar Shahid

A woman does not need four witnesses to prove rape. Four witnesses are required to prove adultery, and that is because it is impossible to find four witnesses – no one has sex in front of four people. The law is to protect people. However, some people have changed religion and introduced their own brand to harm others. People don’t confuse religion with the actions of some of its followers. Thanks.

13. Moh’d Babar Shahid

5. Abhinita Mohanty

The culture of silence around sexual abuse must end….the more we remain silent, they won’t only repress and threaten us but also go Scot free and continue 2 find new victims.

6. Somnath Singh

d) There can be many …….

b) The influence of Western Culture.

UnLike Earlier days, from Day 1 Children are been taught of High Morals/Good Deed which is mostly absent today.. For this I blame the Present Government and also the People associated with it.

1. adya00

Your anger is not altogether unjustified in reference to the loot and murder that happened at the hands of the invaders. But before you make a conclusion like Bible being better than Quran, read both of them, in full, and read about them. Not just bits and pieces.
      You also said we adopt new things without thinking. Yes that is a part of the problem, and the other part is accepting and continuing with old customs, tradtions and practices when they have either lost their value, or are plain demeaning to certain sect(s) of society.

2. Somnath Singh

This Above Comments is related to Present System , Irrespective of any religion ! It is about the Failure of Governance !! U hv misunderstood me !!

This Above and separate comment to only goes the Present System which prevails !!! Religion is on another Thread !!!!

3. Somnath Singh

I am not angry here , I am stating whatever is been Written in History , Tht’s the bitter truth !!!

U have to understand I not talking of Customs and Religious Practices here .. I stated The Moral Value which are been to practiced and Given to Student in Earlier Education System , which are lacking in Present system. And that is why I stated that ” A Person cannot be a Good person until he is has Good Moral and Value irrespective of his Qualification.”

Please First Read my comment Fully before replying ..

4. adya00

The comment was meant for the religion thread only. Not for the govt thing.

I’m not denying the bitter truths, but it would be better if we knew all than just some select few.

Your point about values is right. In the context I thought you meant religious values.
      What other values could we put in the education system?

5. Somnath Singh

what do u think is missing in present EDUCATION system ??

In present day the Student are only learning the material and commercial stuffs, in sort all bookish knowledge, but not the Practical Knowledge !!

In those Vedic(Come from the Word VEDAS meaning “Knowledge”) period.

The Vedic Indian education system was totally based on the concepts like the futility of the material pleasures and the short-lived nature of the very existence, or the ‘life’ in general.

There were two kind of Education Primary(Mandatory) and Secondary.
      There were definite rules for daily conduct and behaviour which comes in Primary Education. Primary education was compulsorily given to everybody. Higher education was given to only those who were capable.

In Vedic Indian tradition that a disciple stays with his Guru or Teacher to attain knowledge. All virtues of the Guru (Teacher) are naturally imbibed in the student which is important for the development of personality of the disciple. It was very practical.

Due to the constant presence of the disciple with his Guru, the disciple used to get exposure to real social life. He not only got knowledge of the principle of sacrifice, service and hard work but also learnt modesty and discipline. Teachers laid stress on the integral development of the individuals personality.

The Vedic system of education imparted knowledge at two levels – one about the world of senses – science, humanities, arts and crafts and secondly about the eternal pure consciousness which is the higher stage of education called para-vidya. Other subjects present in the Vedic age were Philosophy, Yoga, Physiology, Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra, Astrology, Astronomy and Music, because these had significance in the life of the age.

What We meant that the Education System was not only theoretical but had a very practical and real-life training approach. There are numerous examples about many small family run colleges. The students used to stay together with their teachers.

A glance at the financial, economical and political and industrial development reflects a picture of a wealthy and healthy nation. Farming, exchange and trade existed in its developed form. This prosperity was achieved because the common man was educated in material, scientific and arts related subjects. Farming, pastures and animal rearing were highly developed. People were also expert in handicraft. One also finds development in currency, things, exchange, loans, banking and interests.

It shows how the Practical and Realistic Education System existed in Past. It is more than just a Spirituality, it means the Way to Live Life !!

6. adya00

I absolutely agree with you. Today there is no link between what we learn and what we do.
      The only thing I don’t agree with is the concept of sacrifice.

7. jeeka krishna

what are morals ? who decides them ? ideal shud not be your wife but your father’s wife ? right ? Government asks us to sexually abuse people?

8. Somnath Singh

@Jeeka krishna

Morals are not decided , but are gained from True Guru and Mother (Supreme Guru) .. It the Western Influence that is getting deeply rooted in Youth mind. It is not there fault , If they had received proper guidance and teaching they could has distinguish between the Good and the Bad , which they Lack today .. Now day youth tends to believe that Whtever is presented towards them , they blindly believe .. tht is the problm ..

That is why When British came to India , first thing they Did for Effacing the Moral Principles which was practised Pre-British Era , was to distort the meaning of VEDAS & Manusmiriti .. Becoz the best is attached first . And latter on they open School and stopped the Student to learn Sanskrit , to say the True meaning of Supreme Vedas and other Hindu scripture cannot be interpretted by many .. Tht is wht is happening today, they donot know wht Real Vedas really contains within . It doesn’t discriminate anyone …

This is a false Propaganda to Demean the actual meaning of ancient Hindu Scriptures .. If u are interested I can forward u the Vedas with it’s actual translation , then u will decipher what I am saying .. and U will find some how some Fanatic like Zakir Nair , try to alter the meaning of it and deceive other , to prove his Whims and Imagination.

9. Rajan Indra

Dear Sir, off late i have become interested in reading English/Hindi translation of Hindu sacred texts/scriptures such as Vedas/Puraanas etc. I would be extremely grateful to you if you could send the Vedas with it’s actual translation, as referred to in your post/comment. My email id is rajan_indra@yahoo.com. Thanks & regards.

10. Somnath Singh

Hello Rajan Indra, You can find the Hindi/Sanskrit Translation of Vedas at this site :- http://www.aryasamajjamnagar.org/ ..

For Authentic English Vedas Translation you can look for the translation done by Dr Tulsi Ram . The others translation give by Muller and other British Scholars are most distorted translation becoz for decoding the VEDAS , nomenclature/grammar of Panani and Patanjali is required that were unknown to many British scholar..

Welcome to the Wisdom to VEDAS !!

11. Somnath Singh

Rajan Indra @ I have send you the link for the Vedas in Your Mail u mentioned …

7. ashish

Guys check out the video by rockband on this issue. Really awesome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au9pBs0EQ0M

By Asra Naaz

By arisha ahmed

By Mansi Mahajan