Top 10 Most Crucial #unManifesto Promises Of This Week

Posted on January 7, 2014 in Campaign, Lists, Politics, unManifesto

By Mayank Jain:

#unManifesto is an attempt to give the power back into the hands of citizens to govern themselves. The campaign has garnered huge support and response from far and wide. People are enthusiastically sharing their preferred promises that should be in the political manifestos. Read on to know the most crucial promises we have received recently:

change

1. Because democracy begins with equal rights.
“Muslims should get equal rights through reservation. Whichever leader is elected, they should give equal rights. neither Hindus nor Muslims should be given preferential treatment“- Afzal Baig

2. Drug addiction is becoming a major cause of concern in rural areas as much as Indian cities nowadays.
Try to stop people from using drugs which leads to problems for themselves and to others. My family and I suffer from this problem as this happens in front of my home. Dealing with this problem can save many lives.”– Shaikh Aadam

3. We do need a stand on important issues and Kashmir is crucial.
“काश्मीर मुद्दे पर जल्द से जल्द कारवाई किया जाए और इस मसले को हमेशा के लिए सुलझाया जाए.“- Satveer

4. A large gap is still present in the required and imparted standards of education which needs to be bridged at the earliest.
“कॉलेज कि शिक्षा ऐसी बनाई जाए कि उसके तुरन्त बाद रोजगार मिल सके.”- Surendar Singh

5. India is yet to make a mark proportionate to its potential in the sports arena and political parties can bring the issue to the table.
“ग्रामिल स्तर पर खेल को बढ़ावा देने के लिए खेल के मैदान और क्लबों कि स्थपना कि जाए.”- Rafiq Khan

6. Corruption is eroding away most of the benefits that people are entitled to receive and hence must be put to an end.
“मिड डे मिल और नरेगा जैसी योजनाओं से भ्रस्टाचार बढ़ रहा है इसका विकल्प निकाला जाए कोई कमेटी बनाया जाए जो इनकी उचित जांच कर सके.”- Urmila Prajapati

7. Farmers of the country are among the most suppressed groups while they are so important.
“किसानों द्वारा उगाए गए आनाज के उचित दाम दिए जाए और इसमे बिचौलिए है उन् पर कारवाई किया जाए.”– Rajvir Saharan

8. Very interesting solution to end the dynasties from appearing in the Parliament.
Introduce a two terms policy for becoming Member of Parliament and Member of Legislative Assembly. Thus an individual can become MP/MLA only twice in life”– Gaurang Sauhard

9. Transportation is pivotal to economic growth and hence villages and cities should be linked better.
“तहशील से पंचयत स्तर पर नगरीय बस सेवा शुरू किया जाए.”- Rukmini

10. People demand welfare of animals along with their own and it must be provided to them.
ग्राम पंचायत स्तर पर पशु चिकित्सालय बने.“- Maina Kaswa

You can add your unManifesto promise here