Top 10 Most Invoking #unManifesto Promises Of This Week

Posted on January 17, 2014 in Campaign, Lists, Society, unManifesto

By Mayank Jain: 

#unManifesto is an attempt to give the power back into the hands of citizens to govern themselves. The campaign has garnered huge support and response from far and wide. People are enthusiastically sharing their preferred promises that should be in the political manifestos and we have some politicians who are soon going to consider them too. Read on to know the most invoking ones we have received recently:
unmanifesto

1. Enough of talks about improving education system, we need reforms in the job market first to ensure employment to the educated ones among us.
सभी के लिए एक निर्धारित शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के बाद नौकरी मिलना अनिवार्य होनी चाहिए”- Aarti Yadav

2. Though laws can only create fear to a certain extent but there must be efforts to ensure special security of the tourists in the country.
“महिलायों विदेशी पर्यटक को साथ हो रही घटनाओं और हिंसा के लिए विशेष शुरक्षा देनी चाहिए 3महिलायों विदेशी पर्यटक के साथ बलात्कार करने वालो को सख्त से सख्त सजा जल्दी से मिलनी चाहिए”- Khushnuma

3. Ragging instances has come down a lot in the recent times but it still remains a nightmare for people in some colleges and only enforcement and vigilance can help eradicate it.
रैगिंग पर और सख्त कानून बनने होंगे जिस से बची कूची रैगिंग ख़त्म हो जाये”- Nisha

4. India has to become a manufacturing and business hub to feed this huge population and entrepreneurship support is a must.
“युवा को खुद का व्यापार करने के लिए लघु उधोग सम्बंधित जानकारी और सलाह स्कूल और कॉलेज में ही देना चाहिए”– Yasmeen Khan

5. The problem is with reckless usage and dumping of plastics and checks should be introduced in the near future.
“The production of plastics must be limited to an extent to protect our environment. And every shops and stations must have dustbins to make a clean India.”- Audacious Dreams Foundation

6. There are numerous women in colleges undergoing trauma in some form or the other and it can be solved only by giving them the chance to represent themselves.
“Active Women cell in each and every college/schools. 50% students must be there.”- Saadhna

7. Whistle blowers protection can only be ensured by passing the act and it will usher a new era of ethical practices in governance and business.
Passing of the whistle blower’s protection act.”- Pravah

8. Enough of subsidizing resources for the beneficiaries, we need to build infrastructure to reach the least privileged of us.
Equal Accessibility to resources like electricity, water, etc. for all the sections of the society.”- Khan Saleha

9. More and more companies are reluctant to recruit graduates from our country because of lack or no emphasis on practical exposure in colleges and this should be curbed at the earliest.
“Practical & Field exposure should be compulsory”- Kirti Krishna

10. Clear stand must be taken on a party’s position on reservation so that people can make informed decisions.
“There must be not any recommendation quota for entering any job requirement or for talents like sports. Everything must be on capability; the best talent must be given a chance to come forward.”- Audacious Dreams Foundation