By Mayank Jain:
14th March, 2014
1. BJP moves against Jairam Ramesh’s visit to Andhra Pradesh:
2. Former Gujarat DGP joins AAP:
RB Sreekumar, Former DGP of Gujarat who didn’t shy away from taking on Chief Minister Narendra Modi during the 2002 Gujarat riots and thereafter, for the series of alleged fake encounters of Muslims, has joined the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). He claims to work towards fighting corruption in high places. “I am seeing a sunrise in the darkness of corruption,” he said.
3. BJD releases second list of candidates, gives chance to new comers:
4. Arvind Kejriwal says media has sold out to Narendra Modi, on camera:
In a video aired by a TV channel, AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal can be seen alleging “For the last one year, we have been told that Modi is here, Modi is there. Since one year, Modi has also been saying that. Even some TV channels have been saying that ‘Ram Rajya’ has come and corruption has vanished…”Why did they do it? Because money has been paid to TV channels. Heavy amounts have been paid to promote Modi,” sparking off a fresh controversy about the same media that gave AAP a fair amount of attention because of the party’s efforts in weeding corruption.
5. DMDK releases list of 5 candidates, BJP alliance still in pipeline: