OPPORTUNITY: Do You Believe In Pushing The Boundaries Of Innovation? Here’s Your Perfect Chance

Posted on June 9, 2014 in Specials

By Narotam Seksaria Foundation:

As an extension of our India Youth Fund initiative, the Narotam Seksaria Foundation is hosting the ‘Young Social Innovators Conclave’ scheduled from 9th — 11th October, 2014 at Sir J.J. School of Architecture, Mumbai. This Conference is a joint effort of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, UN-Habitat, Sir J.J. School of Architecture and Tata Institute of Social Sciences.

final poster

Designed and conceptualized in collaboration with a host of organisations, the Conclave presents a dynamic platform to bring together young innovators, technologists, academics and experts to promote innovative solutions to urbanisation that interface with the overall development paradigm.

Call for applications:

We are inviting applications from young innovators across India working on a range of focus areas for the Young Social Innovators Conclave!

For more information and to apply, visit here.