This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Pallavi Priyamvada. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Let’s Give These 8 Indian Politicians A “No-Bail” Prize For Their Public Statements!

More from Pallavi Priyamvada

By Pallavi Priyamvada:

2014 has not been just the year of FIFA, blockbuster movies, political turmoil, or the Indian Nobel laureate. It witnessed and somehow survived the most hilarious comments from the most influential, powerful and ‘responsible’ politicians. Their opinions and ‘apparent solutions’ would make you want to leave the country.

We always said – “Dear Politicians, please do not let these nonsense and intolerant judgement enter your mind, and if they do, please do not voice them ever in public.” But obviously, they never listened to us and actually said it all.

So, here I present to you the top ‘No-Bail’ laureates who, with their statements, not only enraged us but also contributed to great content in comedy shows.

1. “One should not be adventurous being a woman.” – Sheila Dikshit

Ms. Dikshit tried her best to inspire confidence in women. But, sadly, made us pity her narrow perception.

Sheila_dixit

2. “Any woman if, whether married or unmarried, goes along with a man, with or without her consent, should be hanged” – Abu Azmi

He is a senior member of the Samajwadi Party. What is surprising here is the fact that women of his house have not hung him yet.

Abu Asim Azmi of Samajwadi Party

3. “When boys and girls have differences, the girl gives a statement that ‘the boy raped me,’ and that poor boy gets a death sentence. Death sentence for rape is unfair. Boys make mistakes.” – Mulayam Singh Yadav

Thrice elected ex-chief minister, he is still an active politician and continues to remain the chairman of Samajwadi party. How? Don’t ask me.

Mulayam Singh Yadav

4. “There was zero loss to the exchequer from the 2G allocation.” – Kapil Sibal

With this statement he confirms that he would’ve made a bad accountant. Well, a little study in accountancy would not have harmed you much.

Kapil Sibal..

5. “Those who want to stop BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will soon have no place in India… because their place will be in Pakistan” – Giriraj Singh

One of the prominent faces in Bihar BJP went a bit too far by calling Modi’s critics Pakistanis. Anyway, this was not the first instance when the Modi government embraced embarrassment with outlandish and extremely sectarian comments made by the BJP leaders.

giriraj singh

6. “Aapko tay karna hai ki Dilli mein sarkar Ramzadon ki banegi ya haramzadon ki. Yeh aapka faisla hai (you have to decide whether Delhi will get a government of those born of Ram or of those born illegitimately)” – Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti

This Union Minister declared the legitimate options available to the voters. If she was trying to be rhetorical, she failed miserably.

Niranjan_Jyoti

7. “For how long would UP youths go and beg in Maharashtra” – Rahul Gandhi

Rahul Gandhi tried to infuse a moral boost in the local population of Uttar Pradesh. All we can say is, speak what you speak best- ‘women empowerment’.

rahul gandhi

8. “If we send industrialists to jail, we would be discouraging investment.” – Salman Khurshid

Salman Khurshid justified the government’s inaction in the 2G scam. Well, you are surely the Minister of Corporate Loot.

Salman Khurshid

1. khushnida

Such a senseless and idiotic comments! I don’t know how and why an illiterate and sick mentality persons have been given the responsibility to run our nation who don’t even knew the meaning of united India. Everyone here is just to support a particular caste or religion not an Indian. If this will be the mentality of such people than India is never going to improve ever. “ACHE DIN TO PHIR AP BHUL HI JAE YE”(forget about such good days to come)

2. Gaurav

the above 8 politicians are not the only one’s, there is lot more garbage in india. we need a recycling plant.

More from Pallavi Priyamvada

By SINJINI SENGUPTA

By joshua daniel

By Nitesh Sharma