Watch Lawyer M.L Sharma Defend The Men Behind The Delhi Gang Rape

By Akhila Nagar:

The recent documentary on the December 16 rape case has created gasps and scowls. As if the rapist’s comments, calling for women to silently endure rape, weren’t enough, his lawyer could not resist making his own views supporting a highly patriarchal mindset, clear. This interview in the video below, however, takes it to a whole new level. When facts need to be twisted, Manohar Lal Sharma starts with the basics, claiming that it is nature itself that has made women weak. His basic argument rests on the fact that it is women who put themselves in dangerous circumstances and that it is their own responsibility to ensure that rape does not take place. What is shocking is that this statement comes from a lawyer, a person who (in this case wrongfully) took upon himself the mission of upholding the Constitution of the country, a Constitution that guarantees equality for every citizen.

The biggest problem with law and lawyers in the country today is that it is selective in who needs and deserves to be protected. It is due to lawyers like Manohar Lal Sharma that women cannot feel safe in their own city and country. Who says it’s only the uneducated that keep this country from progressing?

Featured Image Credit: : Hindustan Times / Contributor
  1. Pallavi Duggal

I would be scared to stay in the same room with this man specially after 6:30pm!!

2. Kiran

I feel sorry for anchor who patiently sat on that chair hearing to the nonsense

1. chakri

If any Kanya (Goddess) mishandled by some one the that one deserves a SEVERE PUNISHMENT. That should Teach lesson to Immorals.

2. Algn

I agree with M.L. Sharma only on one statement of his…. that is “Ye Sawal Galat Hai Aapka”.
      Because Host was not taking Interview seriously he was just trying to make Fun of this interview… I wish if Mr. Rajat Sharma would have taken this Idiot Advocate’s Interview.
      Host was not ready to understand what advocate was trying to explain.. if host would have taken this seriously he would have shown advocate his mistakes.

3. Ana

The whole format of this show is to not contradict the person speaking so that the person in question (here, ML Sharma) ends up exposing himself instead of backtracking or getting defensive.

3. Aditya Singh

i know many people who studied law from top universities and did not get into practice for this very reason. Every lawyer has to defend Devils all the time unfortunately. A lawyer friend of mine spends days and weeks building cases for murderers and other Devils. Without Devils advocates, the judiciary won’t function.

4. Aratrika Mallick

I did not really understand anything was sensible apart from the fact that girls and women should take care of them. Well, I would suggest so too. actually. But not because women create such circumstances but because the so-called protectors of the society are always “EXCITED” immaterial of the what the damn “CIRCUMSTANCE” is.

And a real hats off to the anchor for keeping it calm and not thrashing his head. Sir, RESPECT.

1. Akshay

Aratrika u forgot the “SEXUAL POSE”…
      I mean how would these lawyers Nd their families live in the society when ppl see this shit..!!

5. I so much wanted to do it anonymously, but then hey media, you are too good at screwing people

The media has shown him as a monster. And it just wants to stick to it.

It was very obvious that the anchor just wanted him to utter shit, so that they can create sensation out of it. He was obnoxiously twisting and playing with words. Though the lawyer was very careful with what he said and uttered almost no shit (yes, if you are offended – it is because you decided to be offended before even watching the video).

I am not supporting his views, I am just saying that they were not offensive. They were regressive but not disgusting (except for the point where he said that anybody with that given circumstance would rape, debatable for sure).

Inciting people gets you the shares but please let them think freely, do not spread prejudice.

6. Ravindra

Immature Anchor, not framing questions properly. Could have easily encircled the lawyer within his frame work of questions. It is not only to blame the media, even so called lawyers are to be blamed more who standup to support the brutal rapists and murderers.

1. Vishal

Anchor was immature, but he was just trying to be logical and calm all the times, and sarcastically replied to Mr. Sharma at every turn. I wish I could have interviewed this lawyer just for once on national television.

7. Nanki Grewal

Hello,

First of all none of what was said by him here or in the documentary shocked me and I am happy if it’s shocking people because atleast they are being exposed to the mindset around them and are involving themselves in the debate of gender equality. This is the mentality that we are surrounded with no matter what financial background we come from. I like the way the interviewer conducted himself and I probably would have done the same. I just wished he also probed him about marital rape not because this guy would have spilled jewels out of his mouth but because his statement about “sexsual” circumstances etc. would fall flat. Regardless, good job.

8. Arif

Akhand Chutiya aadmi hai yeh…cheap menatality….

9. Shambhu Sharma

interviewer was useless…. kanya virgin n all…. i mean shud hav directly confronted tis man for his shameless remarks in the nirbhaya documentry

1. Amit

He could not. Because he would be blamed for watching the banned docmentary and contempt of court orders.

10. jayini

Send him to Pluto… Mr anchor hats off for your patience.

11. Avi

Just to let this DEFENSE LAWYER (I should say Uneducated and unethical Lawyer) needs to know that His statements do not comply with the WHOLE WORLD. IN North America, I come across many girls a day just general and THEY ARE NOT WEAK U ASSHOLE! They are equal if not better!! So stop with his bullshit about how nature has made them weak and how they belong in kitchen. So disgusted!!

12. chakri

If any KANYA gets mishandled by some one. Then that one deserves SEVERE PUNISHMENT.

13. Priyanka Swain

Sick of lawyers like this who shld be put in his so called CIRCUMSTANCES nd then asked to react.

14. shatabdi roy

I think this lawyer needs a serious treatment……………cz these types of mentality can only be changed with severe electric shocks
    Hatsoff to the anchor to keep his calm for so long…………

15. Frida

We call india as ‘developing country’. What is developing? Such lawyers who ?

16. Nanki Grewal

why did you not post my commenT?

1. Chakri

Yeah didn’t posted mine too. They don’t post which doesn’t support their article.

17. Aniket

Kudos to the anchor. M.L. Sharma has maxed out. I feel sorry for this lawyer’s family. What kind of shit people are there in India.

I am more angry on this person than the rape culprits now. This mentality is what is leading to rapes in
    India.

18. Hrishikesh

ML Sharma is taking India back to the stone age.

You guys need a better interviewer who can ask more mature questions and not pass snide remarks all the time. I was hoping for. Serious dialogue, turned out to be a freak show.

1. rashmi

are you sure its stone age we are heading back or the worst time lie ahead (not back).

19. shivani

Kudos to the anchor to sit calmly there and listen to the disgusting man.

20. Ravi Kumar

This guy is disgusting…the only fact he talked right is about “what if these boys were rich…”…he was damn right, they will be defended well by govt itself…

21. monisha

I spit on you Mr. M L Sharma.

1. Rahul

you dont want to accept the truth..dont just listen..understand what he is trying to convey..

22. Meghna

If women were weak he would have never been on the earth… And he is talking nonsense…

23. Mukesh Thakur

hahahahahaha……ppl please dont take such persons seriously, this is more like a comedy show !! M.L. Sharma is giving a tough competition to Kapil Sharma 🙂

24. Navi

Mr Journalist,

You are just speaking shit and trying to act cool. You just sounded very stupid.

I feel ML Sharma has really raised very valid points. But no one wants to hear truth. That is a fact!

So things will always remain same.

1. Rahul

Hi Navi.. I agree with you..some people are in denial and will always be..

2. Vasu

enlighten me sir what point do u think is valid here

3. Mariya Pillai

And what are the facts? Please confirm.

4. Niki

Finally someone who thinks the interviewer was equally sad! Any justification of the rape is sick but yes he did say some valid stuff and it would have been good to see a mature interviewer capturing the depth of what was being said…..thanks

5. seab4

Yo. Maybe the only thing we can agree to (maybe like 0.005%) is that women should be more aware of their surroundings and try to take precautions when they are in “unsafe” areas. But, to understand that, WHY should women be taking precautions in the first place? Why shouldn’t they feel as safe and confident as anyone else on the road at ANY time?
      Which other points seem valid? The creation of a sexual atmosphere in everything we do, from TV to newspapers to Textbooks or the fact that women are meant for housekeeping and men are for earning every penny in the house? Or maybe the fact that women provoke rape (what he kept saying indirectly), or that a woman gives her CONSENT before a rape? Maybe the fact that the sole reason for couples breaking up their marriage is ALIMONY? Or that ‘Virgin’ is a bad word according to our ‘Indian culture’?
      And, in my opinion your comment has been liked some 16 times only cause of the comment regarding the journalist, not for the statement succeeding it.

6. Ana

Do elaborate. What valid points?

25. Vinay

I wonder that this kind of shitty mind really exists in our Indian Culture or any, I even wonder that this person really know about our culture.Indian culture is about Respecting Women. He was really angry while talking about his mother but he forgot that every Women is someone’s Mother, Daughter, Sister so every Son, Brother and Father has the right to tore the person into three pieces like him.

26. Debasmita

I think, as per his logic, women (barring all mothers and virgins) ought to be killed. *end of all sexual atmosphere*

27. Rahul

Hi All..I think what this guy said made sense..Anyone could be attacked..Anyone vulnerable..one could be robbed, beaten and similarly raped. Likeswise false rape allegations also could happen for money, extortion, blackmailing etc..Hence one should be careful be it men or women both..Indeed women are more vulnerable than men.

1. kalpita

So you agree with mr.sharma?
      So girls are not equally a part of indian culture as per mr. Sharma..and girls should sit at home. Why shouldnt you guys sit at home at 6 and be in a curfew and girls go out and be rather safe. Its cause of such people india’s image is being downgraded and looked as backward all over the globe.

2. Kalpita

so you agree with the shitty mindset of this age old mentality of Mr M.L sharma who thinks that girls are not equal to men, and are not a part of indian culture, guys can be as bad as NATURE makes them. So girls should be at home. Tell me why shouldnt you guys go sit at home and not go out after 7 and control the harmones, while girls are free and safe to go out. Who gave men the right to tell me what i should do and not. I wish Mr Sharma was in front of me, i would rather break his balls the next he says Girls are responsible and consent rape.

28. Begum Akifa Yesmin

I wonder what the women in your household think ML Sharma.

Its hilarious that you have that black robe on as a rep of justice. You are an idiot, and a disgusting one at that.

29. Pavitra Kalyan

I am disgusted by the lawyer and cannot imagine a man as ignorant as him being in a profession that defends or judges crimes. I feel sad for the women in his family !!

I am equally offended by the anchor who tried to portray a picture of himself all thru the interview as ‘good-boy’. He does not watch porn, does not understand sex, he is a virgin…blah !! Was this an interview or an image makeover for the anchor?? It was an interview with a sleazy lawyer for God’s sake and strangely enough the sleazy lawyer spoke out his idiotic views as they were, instead of masking himself and TRYING very hard to portray a fake image like the anchor was TRYING very hard doing for himself.

30. rashmi

He is saying that men are far much more influenced by such things like movies or pictures or porn. So such entertainment is not good for men. If a man goes to a bar he is bound to get excited and might end up hurting someone. If a man gets drunk he could do anything and he has got no control over himself. No proper decision making process. he is liable to no actions of his as such because he had been led to such circumstances and he has a prior mindset which does not make him suitable for making good decisions.Why not ban men (not women for they are not really influenced by them, they would have sex anyway) from having fun then. Illogical. We are already fighting one injustice, no need for another. So, let’s see it differently. Didn’t those rapist knew that they were not much educated, didn’t they knew that their mind set about girls were adulterated with adultery, didn’t those rapist of ours whom people are mostly defending knows what their mindset are towards women? A person knows absolutely what his mindset and his limits are. No one else could know better. Yet what did they do to keep themselves from committing such crimes?

you ask girls to stay back home. Why don’t you ask your boys to first analyse yourself whether you are capable of handling yourself in such situation, whether you are intellectually sound to come out clean of such situation? Most social workers say that he was uneducated and he was bred in such environment and that is the reason he has such mindset, and thus try to create a sympathetic environment for them. Tell me, if a person is socially unfit or with a communicable disease, you put them in mental help centers or hospitals, you ask people to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing, meaning try every means not to get someone else in trouble if you know you could. then why were those men drunk…..and out at night. The girl didn’t hurt them. The girl didn’t brutally beat them up. Girl didn’t pulled their intestine out. They did. They knew they were not educated enough, they knew the environment they came form, they knew about their mentality towards women. What didn’t they knew? What is the ground of their innocence?

Girl knew that such monsters are out their and she was out, then why was she right and him wrong. She knew she is educated, she knew that if needed she could help needy but not even in worst case would hurt someone like that. She was sure of the environment that she came from was somewhere which would never allow her to be such monstrous, she knew she was not drunk. what she didn’t knew is that government and our society will never ask men to question themselves before they step out, one question of are they suitable to be out free, in the society? Are they sure that they would not hurt someone intentionally? Are they sure that they could keep themselves in control if their id ego ever wanted to dominate over them? Are they sure that they could always keep their id ego under the supervision of super ego? and if they didn’t made sure of that then their act is solely their responsibility. Because they never really took care of their duties towards society.

31. Pavitra Kalyan

I am totally disgusted by the lawyer and cannot imagine a man as ignorant as him being in a profession that defends or judges crimes. I feel sad for the women in his family !!

I am equally offended by the anchor who tried to portray a picture of himself all thru the interview as ‘good-boy’. He does not watch porn, does not understand sex, he is a virgin…blah !! Was this an interview or an image makeover for the anchor?? It was an interview with a sleazy lawyer for God’s sake and strangely enough the sleazy lawyer spoke out his idiotic views as they were, instead of masking himself and TRYING very hard to portray a fake image like the anchor was TRYING to do for himself.

32. Rania

This journalist is a big time chichora !! what disgusting question he is asking ! who on earth made him journalist !

We have all seen the lawyers real face we dont need any more of his interview !

Stop getting fame from such cheap disgusting way !!

33. Kunal Mukim

I wanna put a bullet between this secssuaally unstable man!!

34. Vasu

How did he even become a lawyer.Based on rubbish he said every man in country should have raped at least hundreds of women n every women could have been raped a hundred times.

35. Mariya Pillai

You are rich or poor, you have “Circumstances” or not, adult or Juvenile… You have no right to rape any gender (not just girl).

36. lorna

Stop interviewing this Lawyer. He is disgusting and he has his brain on the wrong side of the body.

37. Divya

Mr M L Sharma,
    You are a disgrace to this society. It is because of people like you who are the reason for rapes firstly.
    If you think that a 2 yr old girl got raped because of circumstances, you should be boycotted by society.

SEX is not a bad word for our country, people like you are. You are a disease to our society.
    You don’t even make sense! Get some counselling you freak and go to an asylum.

38. Taruni

hang this lawyer first…. Jerk

39. Prerna

How many times did the interviewer say “What a Choot” in his mind during the interview?

40. aj28

I am a bit baffled by the journalist. Why is he so intent on creating a clean image for himself? I couldn’t help laughing at his antics.

41. Ankur

he’s indeed not a professional and mature Journalist, rather sounds stupid at times. jabardasti trying to be cool.

lots of points raised by ML Sharma are valid and reasonable, rather the Journalist is trying to force his omnidirectional personal opinion over subjective things.

42. Karina

Dear Interviewer,
    You were awesome and really exceptional. But instead of putting words in his mouth you should have just shoved a brick there.
    Yours truly

43. Archana Hari

Hats off to Abhinandan.. Love the way he wove humour into the interview which could have just been enraging through and through!

44. Chitra

This advocate is stupid and disgusting! At the most he is a joker.

45. Akshay Vasant

For 2 minutes of TV footage this guy will admit to anything. And what’s the need to speak in English when he simply can’t. Why convey something entirely different when you can say that thing more effectively in Hindi.

Just attention seeking person. That’s why fe has filed 35 petitions. He needs more counselling than some of the prisoners in Tihar. God help his family!

46. Ankit

07:56 le li ml sharma ki to. 😀

47. Akshay Vasant

For 2 minutes of TV footage this guy will say anything. This guy needs to be totally ignored by the media. If any screen time is given to him again, he will come up with more of that bull crap and malign our society’s name as a whole.

And what’s the need to speak in English when he simply can’t. Why convey something entirely different when you can say that thing more effectively in Hindi.

Just attention seeking person. That’s why he has filed 35 petitions. He needs more counselling than some of the prisoners in Tihar. God help his family!

48. Kumar Keshav Singh

He should be hanged to death first, He is really Sick…

49. puku

this man is psycho.. why are we giving importance to him even… inko mauka nehi mila nehi to ye bhi rape karte(pata nehi kiya hai k nehi)

50. deesha

i couldn’t stand this interview for more than 5 mins..its so sad tat such lawyers exist.

51. satabdi

he should be hanged along with the rapists..bloody lawyer…

52. rishabh

PLEASE CHANGE THE INTERVIEWER…SCHOOL KID COULD DO A BETTER JOB !!!

53. Sharan

The lawyer is talking nonsense. But I can’t understand the attitude of the reporter. How can this moron even become a reporter?

54. pavan

If I were in you position anchor.. I would have ripped the lawyers ass and show him how it feels if anyone inserts a rod in someone’s body.. by inserting a rod in his ass hole.. May be because it was the show on your tv that tied your hands not to rip this fellow… But we didn’t get anything from this video.. Except that the lawyer is an asshole..

55. Angad

Hey anchor/interviewer, whatever you are:

1. Why r u trying to add humor to this case ?
    2. When u do not have knowledge about sex and law [i’m sure u have knowledge and u r aware but just to gain trp u r adding this curve], why r u interviewing a lawyer.

Try changing your profession where u r well suited.

56. Harsh Doshi

‘Who Is Nirbhaya Indeed?’ by Harsh Doshi on Fine Baked Bread.
    https://finebakedbread.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/who-is-nirbhaya-indeed/

57. Harsh Doshi

The outrage over the Nirbhaya Rape Case has not subsided. ‘An Open Letter to ML Sharma And AP Singh, Lawyers Of Nirbhaya Rapists’ by Tanvi Sonigra on Fine Baked Bread. https://finebakedbread.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/an-open-letter-to-ml-sharma-and-ap-singh-lawyers-of-nirbhaya-rapists/

58. Akki

Dude!!! How come you let him go like this? I was expecting bombarding from your side not from him. Next time, make sure its after 6:30 PM and you’re the culprit and he is the victim.
    That will be some real fun.

59. tanya

shame on u man….u really disgusted our Indian society….

60. Aiswarya

This guy is seriously disgusting. He must be banned from practising law.. It is because of such narrow minded disgusting guy that rapists trey to justify their acts.. Next time these lawyers must not even be given a chance to defend the rapists..I cant believe people can who do not know the basic law of nature That FEMALE ARE THE MOST FEROCIOUS OF ALL SPECIES IN ANIMAL KINGDOM.. You want the interviewer to watch porn and at the same time you want to ban books TV etc etc because its full of sexual activity… And you say when women complain against men, men get shamed for life.. What happens to the women?? What happens to to those women who silently take the abuse??

61. Anonymous

Am I the only one ? Abhinandan is displaying poor journalism in this interview – He obviously missed asking the right questions but was constantly trying to mock ML Sharma for his use of wrong words. May be its a fake act- but ML Sharma did have a lot valid points which he evidently could not put in right words. While Abhinandan was trying to mine on the opportunity by putting words into ML Sharma’s mouth, he could have been a little more neutral (and less sarcastic) to find out what he really wants to say.

ML Sharma in this interview just said how he thinks rape can be avoided in today’s conditions. He neither justified it nor encourage it. He stuck to his base of ‘worship women’ (Which he was probably told to do by his well wishers). As much as I am all against rape and think men who do it are less humans and more animals, isn’t it avoiding rape also important in the short run while we make the long run to end the mentality that instigates rape?

He spoke about sexualizing advertisements by trying to sell random products with naked women on it. Isn’t that objectifying women, and isn’t objectifying women a major cause of rape-instigating mentality?

1. Nope

Ultimately, we as a society love to bring about blame to whatever is out there. Yes, the media overtly objectifies women but no amount of media reform will reform the very deep rooted patriarchal society that is India, and most of the world really. What’s our excuse for the abduction of women during partition? Nehru tried extremely hard to make policies that would give women equal rights to land and the option of divorce but his ambitions were thwarted by the public. Because we are talking about India, India needs to bring up their boys better, stop devaluing the life of females, and make this a holistic and community oriented approach. Does the media condone female infanticide? No, but it happens pretty frequently anyway.

62. Vineeth

What a poorly conducted interview…

63. Shams

Immature anchor; the lawyer comes across as a terrible person in the BBC documentary partly because of his poor English; however he raises some pertinent issues in this interview in Hindi such as diligence in personal safety and sexualisation of the society. Anchor did a poor job and lawyer owned him most parts of the interview. Looked like he wanted to continue with the badgering thats been going on social media against the lawyer and thought it would be easy to frame him by twisting words. Poor work Newslaundry

64. Darpan

He should also be hanged with the rapist..

65. Pradeep

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

66. aparna

brain damaging nonsense this man blabbers 😐

67. Dhritiman

Where did they find this genius? He needs to be given a honorary doctorate may be BharatRatna.

68. Sonal

What an Ass!! How can we have such asses as representative of law in the country…? It is so sad that people still have this thought process and are not even hesitant to proclaim it. This guy has balls enough to call rapes as a resultant of propaganda in media. He being the so called expert in Law and apparently biology has no clue about either. I don’t know how he fights genuine cases in the courts. I feel extremely sad and frustrated to see such thinking in the minds of people who have the capabilities to bring great change in our society. He says that women are meant to stay at home and cook food, wash clothes and dishes and keep the bed warm (else how would the guy get excited).

69. Weeni

Dude. Hats off for your patience… U kept ur cool throughout. Had I been in there, would have thrashed this guy.

70. Jeet

Thanks Advocate Sharma for being there and protecting our Indian culture and family values.
    Had you and people like you were not so proactive, India would have been in gutter now.

As you said nature made women physically weaker than men. But at the same time when a kid is born, it’s naked.
    So why don’t you say everyone should remain naked all their life because nature sent us all this way?
    Sex is natural, but do you think marriage is natural as well? I mean when and how did nature communicate to human being
    and said “these are seven ‘natural’ vows, and this is a ‘natural kanya’ and a man should only respect a kanya and his mother”?
    As you said calling someone Virgin is insulting because it has no place in our Indian culture, does that mean only Indian culture
    is from nature and all other cultures in this world is unnatural..?

There are many more questions in my mind about ‘Our Best Culture’. Anyway, this might sound bad but I don’t really want to be a
    part of a culture where people like you exist. So can you please send yourself somewhere close to mother nature like in a cave or
    deep in some forest (also take all your proactive friends) and let us live in a civilized society?

71. Justin

You should have provoked him more and tored him apart with his own hyprocisy

72. Abhishek

I cannot believe that such losers exist in our society. How come he is still alive and talking?!!!

73. Indian

Just one thing to say .. If I was in the anchor’s chair .. This lawyer would have been dead by now and eaten up by those “mohalle k kutte” because I, in spite of being a girl must be physically stronger than him but do not have the “sehan shakti” he expects of me ..

74. Indian

If I was in the anchor’s chair this lawyer would have been dead by now and eaten up those mohalle k kutte .. I am a girl but I must be physically stronger than him and I don’t have the sehan shakti he is expecting of me . .

75. Prabha

Wow! All I could think of was how badly the retarded lawyer wanted to say words like “sex”, “excited”, “penetration”. Very desperate to finally utter the words in his sad like of rejected PILs. I wonder what his an*s would say to another kind of penetration in a jail.

76. Maya

I feel sad about host. I think lawyer need physiological treatment.He misinterpret about women’s.He just see every thing in his own point of view.Even he does’t care other point view not either poor host. I feel sad, that we have such kind of person in the India society.

77. Nunyabeezwax

I always enjoy looking at the comments on the percentage of which gender agrees with what and this is the magnificent debate we just had and of course I was embarrassed being of Indian descent. Certain males tend to side more and empathize more with Sharma. The only way Sharma could have any validity is if women agreed with these sentiments. Newsflash chauvinists, we don’t. Good luck being a pig, thumbing everything down. I’m not sure I entirely blame you either, you are a product and perpetuator of your society. However, I challenge you to not state what a woman is (vulnerable, in your opinion) and empathize what it would have been like in that situation. it is because certain men cannot fathom it, or they just lack the ability to empathize, they choose to side against it. The minute I get a thumbs down, I’ll know it’s from a dude who is probably a sociopath.

78. Aequra

Well M.L Sharma lets suppose you die in your sleep, that was an accident. i would like to ask you why you didn’t take necessary precautions before sleeping.

79. Amrutha Nair

Who is a kanya?

80. MKC

I need to ask, what is being done to disbar him from legal profession? If criminal thinking is running/defending the law, then we are royally screwed, seeing how “the kid” just got away with it. How is this guy and the other one still practicing law? I thought the whole point of being on the side of law was to be on the right side of things? How did these guys end up with the criminals and still keep their day job? They should be out trying to dethrone anyone they feel doesn't deserve it aka RAPING.

81. Tushar Tajane

His own daughter feel unsafe at home with him

82. Kaus Sharma

First, how did this guy become a f**king lawyer? Second, who taught him science? Third, he doesn’t need to give interviews, he needs a friggin therapist. Please take him to gender sensitisation workshops. He desperately needs it.

By Vanshika Bhatt

By Mushin No Shin

By Rafia khan