‘He Was Masturbating In A Moving Auto’: A Young Woman Recounts A Horror Story

By Deepika

Trigger warning: Graphic content

When I got off early from my training class at Sector 64 Noida, I decided to go shopping with two of my friends at The Great India Place Mall located at Sector 18. Since the Botanical Gardens metro station is quite a few kilometres from Sector 64, we decided to take a shared auto from our training centre. Due to daily traffic jams, most people in Noida prefer travelling in local shared autos instead of their personal vehicles. This is mostly because shared autos are frequently available and have a lower cost of travelling. Hence, the three of us sat in a shared auto along with three other men.

auto rickshaw india

While I was busy thinking about what I should buy, I noticed the three men sitting in front of us. Two of them seemed to be in their mid-thirties, and were wearing a kurta and trouser. The third guy, wearing jeans and a shirt, had a laptop bag on his lap, and was sitting just in front of me. He had a bearded face and looked like someone between 23-25 years of age. He seemed like a very unpleasant personality to me on the very first look.

On the way to the metro station, I observed that this guy was getting very restless and making inappropriate movements. One of his hands was under the bag on his lap and the other above it. I ignored him initially. Within the next minute, I saw him shaking and vibrating. Then I looked at him and he stopped. This happened again, and whenever I looked at him, he would stop.

The very next minute when he did that again, I realised that he was masturbating. Yes he was! In that moving auto; between FIVE other people sitting near him, he was masturbating! I felt so embarrassed of the situation that I could not think of what I could possibly say. So I had no choice but to ignore him.

The very next moment there was a vigorous movement, he stopped with a jerk and I felt that something had fallen on my feet. Initially, I thought that it was just a feeling, but the moment I looked down, there was actually something. It was a warm-white-thick-sticky fluid. This scandalised me so much that I could not utter a single word for a while.

After one minute of complete silence I finally said, “Kya ho raha hai yeh? Kya batameezi hai! (What is happening? How shameless of you!)” That guy had guts to reply, “Kya? Kuch bhi to nahi hua (What? Nothing has happened).” This had made me so furious that I shouted, “Bakwaas band kar aur bahar nikal pehle (Shut up! And get out of the auto immediately).” I asked the auto driver to stop the auto and throw that guy out of the auto. He then immediately ran out of the auto. I felt so disgusted about the whole situation that I felt like vomiting. I took out a water bottle from my bag and washed my foot over and over again. I felt like cutting off my own foot and throwing it away.

The very first thing that I did when I reached the mall was to buy a new pair of shoes. This incident had gotten to me so much that it disturbed me for a very long time. I had always felt so ‘Dabangg’ while travelling by local transport. But now, this incident still haunts me every time I even think of going anywhere in public. I cannot even understand what goes inside the heads of such schmucks.

Please just go home and enjoy! And let others live their life! Why do you have to express your sexual desires in public? Why is there no shame? Please stop!

1. The Game

The story is completely fake. As for the last paragraph of this make-believe piece, if you want to express your sexual desire by wearing revealing clothes and kissing in public, don’t question others.

1. Aakriti

And you know this story is fake because…? Oh I am sorry, I just realized you are one of those khap-ists who believe that unless the women are wearing burkas, they ought to be ogled at or better yet, masturbated at.

2. Gary

You may feel that being a man you can give vent to your desires and fap anywhere you want, but sometimes one must think from his brain and not his dick.

3. Deepika Virdi

Seriously? This is how you think! Please re-think while you say the story is fake. You think that people express their sexual desires by wearing revealing clothes and kissing in public? That’s better! Atleast they are not spilling your shit on others! Keep your’s in your pants or in your wife’s/girlfriend’s pants!

2. Essam

Disgusting animalistic behaviour to say the least

3. Dhruv goyal

Its utterly disgusting and disgracefull, to know that people have no shame.

I wish people like these shud be punished severly.

So severe should be the puniahmnt that nobdy dares to evn think bout it.

4. palakagarwal

its so sad that people are so desperate to satisfy their desires that they do not bother to care where they are and with who they are.
    At the same time I congratulate you on your courage to handle the situation by not just sitting quietly but actually making that man run away. .
    and you know what, you shouldn’t be scared of public transport, rather the people who are doing such activities in public should be scared and stop doing it.

5. Ruchita Singh

The same incident happened wid my friends dey were walking on side of the road ,suddenly one of dem noticed tat one auto wala was standing near the main gate of girls hostel.It was evening time wen road was completely rushed wid hostel girls and other student.He was standing out side of the autoside of the auto facing towards main gate wid his auto on start,he was quit smart in disguising his action but it was noticeable. My frd was so embarrassed and shocked tat she got numb.She passed by him and ignored ……she didnt reacted because it took her tym to realise what actually happed….

By Saroj Kumar Pattnaik

By Javed Jaffri

By Asra Naaz