#NewsInTweets: Missing Snapdeal Employee Found In Panipat, With Family After 2 Days

Posted on February 12, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. Missing Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna found in Panipat and reuinted with her family.

2. Karantaka government announces Rs 25 lakh as relief for the family of Lance Naik Hanamanthappa, the sole soldier rescued from the Siachen avalanche, who passed away yesterday.

3. A sedition case filed against JNU students for holding an event to commemorate Afzal Guru, Home Minister visis campus.

4. Kerala CM Oommen Chandy opposed in assembly while reading out the budget. This, after solar scam accused Saritha Nair deposed in court.

5. Scientists discover gravitational waves, Einstein’s 100-year-old prediction comes true.