By YKA Staff:
What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:
1. The government sanctioned Rs 2.5 crore to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s culture festival as “financial assistance”.
2. Salman Khan leaves for Jodhpur to appear in court regarding an Arms Act Case of alleged illegal possession of arms in connection with black buck poaching.
3. Economy, ISIS and Obamacare were the most discussed topics at the Univision #DemDebate between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton.
4. BJP’s youth wing has filed a complaint against Kanhaiya Kumar for his remark that “In Kashmir, women are raped by security personnel”.
5. Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal and 5 other AAP members have been summoned by court regarding a criminal defamation case filed against them by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
6. MNS chief Raj Thackeray threatened to burn auto rickshaws, claiming that 70% of licenses were given to people who aren’t Maharashtrian.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.