#NewsInTweets: RTI Reply On Not Hiring Muslims Is Fabricated, Says AYUSH Ministry

Posted on March 13, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. The RTI reply that reveals how AYUSH hasn’t hired any Muslim yoga teachers is fabricated, says the ministry.

2. RBI Chief Raghuram Rajan delivers the first lecture in the Ramnath Goenka lecture series. Says if we criminally investigate every loan that has gone bad, we’re going to kill both, lending and entrepreneurship.

3. Vijender Singh wins 4th straight pro boxing bout, beats Hungarian boxer Alexander Horvath.

4. Kansas City police use pepper spray to disperse protesters outside a Donald Trump rally.

5. Avalanche warning in Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand for the next 24 hours.

6. 10 people died in Gujarat’s Mahisagar disctrict when a tractor-trolley carrying them fell into a well.

7. Hyderabad court issues non-bailable warrant against Vijay Mallya. Arvind Kejriwal tweets asking how Mallya was allowed to leave the country when the CBI is directly under Modi. He demands an answer from the PM.