#NewsInTweets: Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ads Declared Misleading By Ad Council; + 6 More

Posted on May 27, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ads declared misleading by Advertising Standard Council of India (ASCI).

2. 5 died and 92 injured in a chemical factory blast in Mumbai suburb. 20 fire brigades and 15 ambulances were sent for the rescue operations.

3. Three militants were shot down in North Kashmir as army foils major infiltration attempt. The operation is still underway in Nowgam sector and more troops have been rushed to the area.

4. 16-year-old boy beaten, stripped and brutalised in Southwest Delhi allegedly by a group of drunk men. 4 have been arrested so far.

5. Saudi man allegedly shoots male doctor for assisting his wife’s delivery. The man has been arrested while Dr Muhannad Al Zabn is recuperating after the incident.

6. Hundreds of migrants feared dead as 3 crowded boats capsize in the Mediterranean since Wednesday. The Italian navy along with the EU naval force are leading the rescue operations.

7. Leander Paes, Sania Mirza qualify for mixed doubles pre-quarterfinals in French Open along with partners Martina Hingis and Ivan Dodig respectively.