#NewsInTweets: 17 Army Personnel Killed In Massive Fire In A Maharashtra Ammunition Depot

Posted on May 31, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. 17 army personnel including 2 officers killed in massive fire at ammunition depot in Pulgaon, Maharashtra.

2. Government investigating if controversial arms dealer bought ‘benami’ mansion for Robert Vadra in London.

3. FIR filed against Tanmay Bhat by Maharashtra Navnirman Sena for ‘Sachin-Lata’ video.

4. Japan to join joint military exercise with USA and S. Korea to put pressure on North Korea.

5. Over 45 million people worldwide trapped in modern slavery, claims report by Global Slavery Index.

6. Vice Admiral Sunil Lanba will take charge as Chief of Naval Staff today. He is a recipient of Param Vishist Seva Medal and Ati Vishist Seva Medal.

7. IT professional in Kerala shoots and dismembers his father’s body over property dispute.