#NewsInTweets: Bihar MLC’s Son Allegedly Kills Teen For Overtaking His Car; +6 More

Posted on May 9, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. JD(U) MLC’s son allegedly killed a teen for overtaking his car in Bihar. Manorama Devi’s son Rocky is currently on the run. His father has been booked for harbouring.

2. A sting video allegedly showing Congress MLA Madan Singh Bisht admitting to horse-trading – was aired by a local channel in Dehradun.

3. A 25-year-old Indian woman who worked as house help in Saudi Arabia was tortured to death.

4. A student committed suicide in Kota after giving the medical entrance exam.

5. Gujarat govt. is all set to launch its much awaited project of grid-connected rooftop solar power units, wherein residential property owners will be encouraged to install this new system.

6. In a rare transit, Mercury will be seen crossing the Sun today. The occurence will be visible in India.

7. A Jet Airways plane skid off the runway at Indore Airport after landing. All passengers are safe.