Twitter Review: Radhika Apte’s ‘Phobia’ Is The Thriller Bollywood Desperately Needed

Posted on May 27, 2016 in Art, Media

By YKA Staff:

When short films and advertisements starring Radhika Apte get such a positive response, it is natural that her latest feature film ‘Phobia’ released with a lot of expectations riding on it.

The film follows the life of Mehek, a young woman suffering from trauma which has led to agoraphobia (a type of anxiety disorder). She spends all her time indoors. But what do you do when inside is no longer safe either?

After a trailer that gave a lot of us chills, it would have been immensely disappointing if the movie didn’t live up to the hype.

Going by the response it is receiving on Twitter, the film seems to have hit a homerun. With largely positive reviews, and nothing but praise for Apte, this film seems to be a huge success.

So, if you love them thrills and heebie-jeebies, take out time this weekend to catch this film (your other option is RGV’s ‘Veerappan’).

Film critics seem like a happy bunch, for a change!

Kalki Koechlin is all praises too.

Finally a good Bollywood thriller!

Taking Bollywood a step ahead.

Radhika Apte’s fans could not be happier.

How are you so calm?!

But of course, KRK gotta be KRK.