Twitter’s Reaction To ‘Housefull 3’ Is Probably Funnier Than The Film

Posted on June 4, 2016 in Culture-Vulture

By YKA Staff:

It is that time of the year when we are treated to another instalment from the shockingly successful ‘Housefull’ series.

Directed and co-written by the dynamic duo who scripted for us memorable (in their own effortless ways) movies, like the ‘Golmaal’ series and ‘Chennai Express’‘, ‘Housefull 3’ has an interesting ensemble cast, consisting of Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, Abhishek Bachchan, Jacqueline Fernandes, Nargis Fakhri and Lisa Haydon, as they assemble to create ”the first entertaining film of 2016”Akshay Kumar’s words, not ours.

In this instalment, a father, played by Boman Irani, is not particularly keen on getting his daughters married, and now it is up to our three heroes to convince him that, despite all their buffoonery, they are perfect for his daughters. Who are we kidding? We were not exactly expecting mind-boggling story lines with jaw-dropping cliffhangers.

As always, Twitter had a varied reaction which could perhaps seem more promising than the film itself. You be the judge:

Of course, some critics were tough:

And some were satisfied, to say the least:

Just in case, you couldn’t live without finding out how Mika Singh felt:

There were digs at Jr. Bachchan

The rest helped us restore faith in humanity:

Need we say more?

Have you seen or are going to be seeing ‘Housefull 3’ today? Tweet your review to us @youthkiawaaz.

Featured Image Source: Shared on Facebook by ‘Housefull 3’.