#NewsInTweets: 3 Men Allegedly Gang Rape A Woman In A Moving Car In Delhi

Posted on June 12, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. 3 men allegedly gang raped a woman in a moving car in Delhi. The woman was dropped near a flyover, close to Delhi Police HQ. She has lodged a complaint and the 3 suspects have been identified, but are yet to be arrested.

2. 2 Pakistani drug smugglers gunned down by BSF in Punjab.

3. 1 out of 2 adults in Kashmir suffers from mental distress, revealed a study.

4. A woman protested outside a Delhi restaurant as it denied ‘underprivileged children’ entry. She had brought them along to celebrate her husband’s birthday.

5. Separatist leaders Yasin Malik and SAR Geelani under house arrest.

6. ‘The Voice’ singer Christina Grimmie shot and killed after a concert in Florida. She was shot while signing autographs and it has been reported that the attacker, a man, shot himself dead as well.

7. 3000 people, including 37 militants have been arrested in Bangladesh in connection with the murder of minorities, writers and activists.