#NewsInTweets: 21-Year-Old Arrested For Drunk Driving That Left 2 Dead & 1 Injured

Posted on June 14, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. 21-year-old in Delhi arrested for drunk driving that left 2 dead and 1 injured.

2. Father drops 6-year-old son on hot coal during a ritual in Jalandhar.

3. Punjab and Haryana HC sends show cause notice to CBFC and producers of ‘Udta Punjab’ as to why the film should not be restrained.

4. 27 children were rescued from traffickers at Thane. They were being brought to Mumbai to work at bag-making units.

5. UP cops rescue female passenger from harassers on a bus from Nainital to Delhi.

6. CBI has reportedly identified the killers of Narendra Dabholkar who was killed in Pune in 2013. The alleged shooters are members of Sanatan Sanstha.

7. Microsoft acquires LinkedIn for $26.2 billion. It is the largest acquisition in Microsoft’s history.