#NewsInTweets: “Saffronisination Will Happen In Education” – Smriti Irani’s Deputy

Posted on June 20, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. MoS in HRD Ministry says, “if saffronisation of education is good for the country, it will happen.”

2. Gurgaon district administration has arrested a radiologist for conducting sex determination tests.

3. At least 14 people have been killed in Kabul after an explosion hit a minibus.

4. Former BSEB chairman and wife have been arrested for their alleged involvement in the Bihar topper scam.

5. UN says that refugee numbers are at a record level. The number has been estimated at around 65.3 million people at the end of 2015.

6. The 48-hour countdown for ISRO’s 20-satellite launch has begun.

7. The government is trying to fast track work on a bullet train between Varanasi and Delhi.

8. A visually impaired man in Delhi caught one member of a gang of three phone-snatchers.

Featured image credit: ANI/Twitter.
Banner image credit: Sonu Mehta/Hindustan Times via Getty Images.