#NewsInTweets: ISRO Creates History, Launches Record 20 Satellites In A Single Mission

Posted on June 22, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. ISRO launches 20 satellites into space.

2. According to CBI, the same motorcycle and weapon were used to kill Narendra Dabholkar and Govind Pansare.

3. An undertrial in Central Jail, Amristar was killed in a fight over a bed. He had been booked under the Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act.

4. After Raguram Rajan’s exit, Subramanian Swamy goes after CEC Arvind Subramanian. He is accusing Arvind Subramanian of defending American business interests.

5. 4,587 Kashmiris crossed over to Pakistan for weapons training, according to figures released by the Jammu and Kashmir government.

6. A consumer forum has directed a Delhi hospital to pay Rs 7 lakh to a patient for wrongly transplanting a pacemaker.

7. Health Minister J.P. Nadda launches m-diabetes initiative.

8. 34 Libyan pro-government fighters were killed in clashes with ISIS fighters in Sirte.

Featured image credit: The Quint / Twitter.