#NewsInTweets: At Least 36 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Istanbul Airport

Posted on June 29, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. At least 36 people have been killed in a suicide attack at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.

2. In its report on the Motihari alleged gangrape case, NCW claims that doctors in Bihar still use the two-finger test on rape survivors.

3. 10 armed robbers loot over 9 crores from a private cash management firm in Thane.

4. A 25-year-old in Mumbai woman kills 6-year-old son as she was unable to bear the expenses of raising her child.

5. Researchers have found a new method that can kill cancer cells in two hours. It involves injecting a chemical compound into the tumour and letting it diffuse into the tissue.

6. UNHRC will vote to establish the first UN Independent Expert on sexual orientation and gender identity tomorrow.

7. Curiosity Mars Rover has found evidence of high levels of oxygen in the past in the red planet’s atmosphere.