#NewsInTweets: 14 Toppers In Bihar To Retake Class 12 Exams Over Cheating Suspicion

INDIA - MARCH 04: Students writing examination at the classroom of MK Higher Secondary School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (CBSE Exams) (Photo by Shailesh Raval/The India Today Group/Getty Images)

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. [envoke_twitter_link]14 toppers in Bihar to be retested as they were found to be ignorant of basic concepts[/envoke_twitter_link].

2. [envoke_twitter_link]36 accused in the Gulberg Society massacre acquitted while 24 have been convicted[/envoke_twitter_link]. Survivors feel that it is incomplete justice.

3.[envoke_twitter_link] Mathura SP and sub-inspector among 14 killed in clashes[/envoke_twitter_link]. They were killed as members of the Swadheen Bharat Subhash Sena opened fire when the police went to evict them from the Jawahar Park area.

4. [envoke_twitter_link]Cow slaughter complaint filed by residents of Bishada village in Dadri[/envoke_twitter_link].

5. [envoke_twitter_link]E. Coli found in 92% ice samples tested by the Mumbai Municipal Corporation[/envoke_twitter_link] from ice sellers and eateries in 24 wards.

6. [envoke_twitter_link]Donald Trump calls for Hillary Clinton to be imprisoned[/envoke_twitter_link]. Clinton had said earlier in the day that Trump was “temperamentally unfit” to be president.

7. [envoke_twitter_link]5-year-old boy in Northern Ireland discovers crystal meth in a Kinder Surprise egg[/envoke_twitter_link].

8. [envoke_twitter_link]Justin Trudeau raises LGBTQ pride flag for the first time on Canada’s Parliament Hill[/envoke_twitter_link].

9. [envoke_twitter_link]TSR Subramanian writes to Smriti Irani to make report on new education policy public[/envoke_twitter_link], or else he will. He was chairperson of a 5-member committee formed by the HRD ministry.