These 6 Life Lessons From Shah Rukh Khan Are All The Motivation You Need

By YKA Staff:

For its graduation ceremony on June 1, 2016, Dhirubhai Ambani International School played host to Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan who delivered a commencement speech to outgoing students and faculty. Located in Mumbai, this private co-ed school offers an international syllabus for its students, including the children of King Khan himself (while his son Aryan previously studied here, his daughter Suhana is still a student).

Invited by his friend and the school’s chairperson, Nita Ambani, to deliver the address Khan, delivering crisp ‘life-lessons’, interspersed with a pinch of sarcastic humour, managed to get his ultimate point across – “feeling free”. He managed to strike the right chord with his audience – the one present at the venue, and the numerous others who’ve seen this video of his speech.

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 1

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 2

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 3

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 4

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 5

Shah Rukh Khan - Quote 6