#NewsInTweets: 15 Kerala Youths Go Missing In Middle East; Police Investigates ISIS Link

Posted on July 10, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff:

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. Kerala Police begins probe into ISIS link regarding 15 youngsters abducted from the state.

2. 11 killed, over 200 hurt as clashes erupted in Kashmir after Burhan Wani’s death.

3. Serena Williams ties with Steffi Graf’s record of 22 singles Grand Slam titles. She also clinched Wimbledon doubles with her sister Venus Williams.

4. Protests erupt in Phoenix, Arizona, in response to police shootings of black men in the US. The police used tear gas and pepper spray to break it up.

5. Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account hacked, ‘OurMine’ claimed responsibility. The account has been restored now.

6. Two Indian men arrested in China, accused of molesting a woman.

7. 4 killed in Meerut after a building collapsed during an anti-encroachment drive.

Featured image courtesy: Times of India | Twitter