#NewsInTweets: Hindu Organisations Organise Protest Against ‘Beef Positive’ Biryani

Posted on September 12, 2016 in News

By YKA Staff

What’s the latest around the world today? Curated for you from the interwebz, here’s a quick morning fix to keep you updated. In 140 characters at that! Presenting, #NewsInTweets:

1. Hindu organisations to hold a protest march after biriyani samples were tested positive for beef. The protest march will be held on September 15.

2. Three girls were attacked with acid as they were returning from tuition in Bankura, West Bengal. Suspects are unknown so far.

3. Pratham, a satellite developed by IIT-B students will be launched by ISRO this year. After an eight-year-long delay, it will be launched as the institute’s first student satellite.

4. A Seoul official stated that North Korea is capable of conducting another nuclear test, anytime.

5. Three terrorists were killed this morning when firing resumed in J&K’s Pooch. Seven more were killed in separate encounters yesterday while one policeman died.

6. A couple were allegedly beaten up while the woman was molested by employees at a toll booth in Thane. Nearly 13 employees have been booked for the case.

7. Hit by Dengue and Chikungunya, a large number of Delhi’s migrant workers is leaving the capital to seek for cheaper treatment.

_

Get the top news of the day directly in your inbox!