Who doesn’t love “Modern Family”? Be it Gloria’s feistiness, Lily’s sass or Phil’s amazing parenting, it’s the perfect family to curl up on a couch with.
The best thing about it though, are the tiny lessons at the end of the episodes. They make you think, they make you learn and they make you motivated.
Here are 10 “Modern Family” end-of-episode quotes you should note down in a diary.
1. “We all struggle with limitations. Some we’re willing to accept, and some we’re not. It’s never too late to grow in life.” – Jay Pritchett
2. “Sometimes I don’t understand people. They do the craziest things for the dumbest reasons. They convince themselves that it’ll all work out, despite all evidence to the contrary… which I guess isn’t so bad.” – Jay Pritchett
3. “It’s scary to let people see the real you, even when these people are your own family. But aren’t they the ones we should be least worried about? The ones who will love us without judging, who forgive our faults and celebrate our imperfections, maybe even encourage us to let our true selves shine through.” – Gloria Pritchett
4. “It’s gonna be tough to say goodbye… it always is. Nobody loves change. But part of life is learning to let things go.” – Phil Dunphy
5. “Family is family. Whether it’s the one you start out with… the one you end up with… or the family you gain along the way.” – Gloria Pritchett
6. “Take a lesson from parakeets. If you ever feel lonely, just eat in front of a mirror.” – Phil Dunphy
7. ” I’ve always seen life like a series of doors. Sometimes you get to choose the door you go through, sometimes you don’t get that choice. But you still gotta walk through. So you can either go kicking and screaming, or walk through with your head held high.” – Jay Pritchett
8.”We all weave a web of lies. Some we tell to try to help the ones we love. And some we tell to try to fool ourselves.”- Luke Dunphy
9. “What qualifies someone as a hero? Obviously, a hero has to be someone we respect. A person we look up to. A person who is generous of spirit. Who’s willing to grow and learn. Maybe it’s the person you love most in the world. Or the guy who makes he most out of life no matter what anyone thinks. For me though, the hero of my family is my family, because of who we are together.” – Manny Delgado
10. “There are dreamers and there are realists in this world. You’d think the dreamers would find the dreamers, and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true. You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists, well, without the dreamers, they might never get off the ground.” – Cameron Tucker
In it’s 8th season, “Modern Family” has so many little things to teach. About family, relationships, career and life.
Make sure to catch this amazing show.