Abhaya Teenovators-2016

Posted by Ameer Khan
January 19, 2017

TEENOVATERS A BASE FOR IMPLIMENTATION

First I got to know about Teenovator’s in class 9 through my sir Mr. ameer .khan my math and physics teacher. At first I thought it was just something like giving are ideas and then they will just collect some and go. After writing the first innovative test I was bit curious because its completely new for me. After some days we got are results and i did ok. Then I was selected with some of my friends for working on an idea/project . our team  came up with the idea  the [hydroelectric harvester].It was amazing working on something big.

We have been working on the project designs and how can it be implemented. we were seriously working like engineers. My dream is to become a an engineer in electrical or software field so I was really enjoying from my heart working with my group on project. After few days we were called to Birla planetarium for intercity challenge selections there were about 35-40 schools and collages which came with their awesome ideas’ was really excited after listening to their ideas. Then results were declared out of 40 schools 8 schools will get selected.  we were in the top 8 intercity challenge where from those 8 schools 1 would hit the finals, unfortunately we couldn’t make it till finals.

This year I wanted to hit the finals and we made it till the top representing our school (abhaya) and our city hyderabad. Its really fabulous working with my group on so which can change the the world. We are working on

[v-watch (pos-e-bill)].

we got chance to meet some cool people like ronak our mentor,I learned so much from him,he was best of the best and romio and rajat our software developers their so cool.

Now we are working on the working prototype .Its awesome.

I am really feeling like an engineer.

I think teenovators is doing a fabulous job by going to each and every school and selecting a team which should come with an idea. they are giving a strong base for implementing our ideas.

THANKYOU

SUDHAMSH UNDAVALLI J

A NEW VENTURE ,TEENOVATORS.

For a boy who would always wonder how to do things differently and better,Teenovators was the start of something new for me a venture rather. for this boy all he wants is to become an AIF pilot and likes getting his hands dirty taking apart stuff seeing how they work building stuff. teenovators was the chance for my team and I to go and compete with other teams around the country and make a difference at the same time. I felt manipal has done a wonder full thing going out to the future of society and find these brilliant minds and give them a chance to shine. personally I felt that this was a chance to go and make a difference.  I’ve always wanted to take my ideas further and I got the chance. my last session of teenovators wasn’t a success but this tie my team and I have gotten to the finals and wee be going to manipal soon. This has been a train ride all over my skills and has helped improve them I had many ideas and stuff but I was only able to realize them with teenovators and my team.th first time I heard about teenovators it was at school when sachin sir came over to take a test. later we formed our team then we sat to think. Then my friend and I went to Mumbai to attend the ink conference there we presented a new project we worked since we got informed that we were to go to Mumbai. it was a great learning in Mumbai as we listened to the talks and presented there. But alas we weren’t able to make further than the intercity challenge. my team   four of us are 10th grade and one is form 9th grade. we all love to stay and work together even if it is late at night. The best part is when we sit and put our heads together to all overcome a problem. it has made me realize how important a team is and it is also no fun without a team.

This year was different, we started when our sir told go and do something for those vendors over there .so my team and I went and surveyed going around interviewing vendors and hawkers asking then what problem they faced. This was a fun thing to do and we enjoyed doing what we did. then we sat and developed the project. we came up with the v watch, a device that will change the way we do commerce.  initially we thought of targeting the bottom of the pyramid retail shops, once we got to the finals we retargeted to cater the top well it is certain if the big stores use it this will persuade the smaller ones to follow. We are now competing in the finale 2017. This has been a great,fun demanding but fruit full endeavor, I have experienced and hope that many more like me can experience this type of learning and get this type of mentorship and achieve the impossible. I will forever cherish these memories. for now I wait the results in the finals

-SHANE STANLEY

and the other three  Milind ,Mustafa and Geethika with more enriched experience about tennovators programme.